• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LV up over a 100

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudZX

I was wondering can u Lv up over a 100 cause in one of the trailiers it said next Lv 101?

C

crossed heart

I heard that you can do that by a gameshark code.
Also some perv on the net said that its possible to see Selphy's and Jane's underwear

H

heartwarrior

i think so and crossed heart wat does a perv on the net have to do wif cloudz question lol

DarrcEnigma

crossed heart said:
Also some perv on the net said that its possible to see Selphy's and Jane's underwear
You can. But it's not that perverted, since you can't see anything.

As for leveling up past 100, I highly doubt it. Out of all the RPGs I've played, only Arc the Lad II allowed you to surpass level 100 -- and then that was only because you could use the save file from the original game (which went up to level 50 or so) to continue in Arc II. I'm not aware of any other RPG allowing you to do anything like that.

Since you'll likely start the game with Sora being level 1, I don't see it happening in KHII.

C

CloudZX

On Star Ocean 2 Til the end of Time u can go past Lv 100

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah im pretty sure its showing exp. needed to reach the next lv. and you can get to level 200 in pso ^^ (but your only really halfway to that when you get to about level 181 or something so lets hope we dont have to go THAT far in kh2)

Milh_Amethyz

if the 2 disk is true then the lvl100 exceed is posible.
Star ocean till the end of time is made by square Enix and they exceed over 100 lvl.

C

CEDELAS

i think its possible and will happen why not

exspecially if there is 2 disxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back