• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lv 1 run is worst tham From Softwere games ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodx

Is a curiosity that I have for those who already do both the Lv 1 run and plays Dark/Demon Souls games and Bloodborne...

FFxStrife

They're two different games, can't really compare. I'd say LV1 runs are less frustrating than Souls games though, if you die in a LV1 run you don't need to go through an entire level to fight the boss again.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I agree with FFxStrife, after beating Bloodborne the first time a few weeks back and comparing that experience to the KH LV1 runs, they are different games.

You don`t have to travel long to distances to bosses in KH like you sometimes have to do in Bloodborne. Also KH Lv1 runs rely heavily on the use of i-frames, and Bloodborne really did not have that. It makes the way you approach combat different. It`s kinda hard to explain, it`s something one has to experience.
Also like LV1 run implies, you don`t level up at all, unlike you in souls games normally. Because of that, I felt like there were more instances in the KH LV1 runs where normal enemies and bosses would kill you with one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back