• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lv.1 Playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

i believe you get scan(as in scan heath) from killing Twilight Thorn with Roxas.

Member XIV

In FM+ there is an ability that you can equip right away called EXP 0. You gain 0 exp for everything, you only level up from bonus battles. That only increases HP/MP and gives you a few abilities. Right now, I just beat Twilight Thorn after trying five times lol

D

Divine Light

you got FM AWWEESOME dude what did you use to make it work??? Swap Magic 3.6 or...?

Member XIV

I have the fat PS2, so I bought Swap Magic 3.8 CODER with slide card, I realized it is easier to have just gotten 3.6. I don't need the codes.

I have beaten both RECOM and KH2FM already. I am playing the KH2 part over again at level 1. I still don't have scan after Twilight Thorn.

enygma

i just got KHFM, kH2FM+, and FF10 International. just waiting on my swap disc to come in. gonna play em all in order and finish eerything. then once i finish KH2FM im gonna go back through and do a level 1 game. that in combination with completeing ninja gaiden sigma on master ninja mode and i can die happy(well not really but i love the challanges)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back