• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lv. 1 Critical Mode Colosseum Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

So I'm playing as terra on level 1 critical mode, and I'm stuck at the olympus colosseum doing the fighting rounds. I'm completely fine until I get to the round with all of the boot unversed and my magnegas, ignites and other attacks just cant bring them down in time for me to get through this round. Are there any attacks that are more effective? Let me know please.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
What exactly does warp do? And thank you, I will do that.

warps the enemies to another dimension! jk, noone knows where thhey go but the important thing is they leave the arena. but you get no prizes, or experience, its one or the other i dont remember, its the only move i dont have for Terra.

Key to Truth

Awards
It kills all enemies instantly (has a chance of failure).
The best strategy is:
Magnega x 2
Warp x 4

You start the battle. Go to the center, use magnega, then spam all your warps. If you do that you'll finish all your rounds in time.

warps the enemies to another dimension! jk, noone knows where thhey go but the important thing is they leave the arena. but you get no prizes, or experience, its one or the other i dont remember, its the only move i dont have for Terra.

You do get prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back