• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Luxu's role in Dark Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I've heard speculation about Luxu potentially being one of the characters we've met or heard about in Dark Road. This makes sense, of course, because Luxu needs to keep track of the No Name keyblade and there's no better place than among the students who'll one day inherit it or as the teacher to these students. From here he can assess who will be the chosen one that will reenact the keyblade war and fulfill the last parts of his role. What I propose is that Luxu doesn't actually have to be here amongst the keyblade wielders to do this. What I'm suggesting is simple, Luxu is going to be an antagonist instead. Because from there he might even be in a better position to assess the keyblade wielders as they will have no reason to restrain themselves in a fight against him.

Just a thought. I don't think this is anymore likely than any of the other speculation surrounding Luxu in Dark Road considering how little we have of Dark Road so far.

Back