• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxu's original keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexale

This is a questions that has been running into my mind for a long time now; I'm not sure if it has been answered already in the series or if I have misinterpreted something, but I'm posting it anyway: does anyone know how was Luxu's original keyblade?

I'm asking because everywhere I read, everybody keeps saying that No Name, MX's keyblade, was Luxu's Keyblade, but in Back Cover we see that it is in fact MoM's Keyblade that he past on to Luxu. Nevertheless, Luxu had to have his own Keyblade before that, as well as the other foretellers, isn't that right?

I was just wandering what has happened to this Keyblade previous to No Name and how it would looks like. After all, all the foreteller's Keyblades seems to be "elemental bound" (don't really know the term to use):

MoM --> Darkness
Ira --> Light
Aced --> Earth
Invi --> Water
Gula --> Thunder
Ava --> Wind

So, I think that Luxu's original Keyblade should have been a Fire one. It's just the element which miss.

What do you think? Do you think that is irrelevant to the story or do you think it can have any kind of meaning? And what element do you think it would be?

DraceEmpressa

Awards
MoM's Keyblade seems to have elements of lightning as when he summons it there is some black thunders around.

And for the girls' keyblade...

Invi has control over multiple elements as her attacks in Keyblade War (and her attack as a medal, Serpent's illusion) is a chain of elemental attacks, (fire, wind, ice, lightning, in that order), but the leaves and thorns on her keyblade seems to imply it's affiliated with wood element instead (but no wood in FF/KH, so the closest to it is earth, usually wood is associated with earth element)

As for Ava, it looks more like cloud/mist element to me, referring to her illusion powers.

TheMostRad

Given that we've never seen it, it could be just as likely that perhaps the MoM never passed on a Keyblade to Luxu beyond No Name.

If you think about it, the MoM probably had to bequeath Keyblades to each of the Foretellers individually. It could be that he held off on passing on a Keyblade to Luxu until we see the MoM bequeath No Name in the Case of Luxu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back