• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxu's Guardian theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
We all know how Luxu stole bodies for many generations, including his most recent vessel, Braig. The question is, what did Luxu do with all the hearts? As we saw, when Braig recompleted in Re:Coded, he recompleted as Braig under Luxu's control. Luxu not reviving in his original body since it would've been destroyed centuries ago. Like Xehanort did when Xehanort posssessed Terra's body, Xehanort trapped Terra's heart in a Guardian. It is possible Luxu did a very similar method to Braig's heart and many others giving Braig his own Guardian, and one more powerful than Xeahnort's since hearts equals power. It's likely this Guardian's appearance could also be different.

Attachments

• Xehanort's_Guardian_KH3D.png
    Xehanort's_Guardian_KH3D.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 2
  • shadow xehanort.PNG
    shadow xehanort.PNG
    338 KB · Views: 5

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Do we know if there is a difference between "possession" as it is traditionally understood and "gaining a new vessel"?

I would wager that there is, considering that there's a difference between "losing your heart" and "casting your shell off".

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Unlike Master Xehanort, I presume Luxu ejected the hearts of the bodies he stole out. Either that, or he somehow destroyed their hearts and then inhabited their bodies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Unlike Master Xehanort, I presume Luxu ejected the hearts of the bodies he stole out. Either that, or he somehow destroyed their hearts and then inhabited their bodies.

That could explain why the Final World contained the remnants of people. One for each time a body jump happened.

Back