• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxu is Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaMMaRTAnK

Hello

as the title of this topic says said , I think for 90% that master xehanort is master luxu . Here is the reason :

Lets first repeat what Master Xehanort said to Terra in BBS before he transformed his heart to Terra , He said : I swore I would Survive and see whats beyond the keyblade war.

Now in the newest story content in Chi when Master Ava faced Master Luxu , he said to her : Unlike the five of you , instead of being taught to be a foreteller , I must continue on to the future written in the Prophecies. I will journey to see through the end of this world ... For that reason I must pass on through this world , just as the lost page dictates.

If we compared these Master Xehanort lines with Master Luxu lines then they share 1 thing : SURVIVING THE KEYBLADE WAR AND SEE WHATS BEYOND IT. And this is what Master Xehanort achieved.

I know some of you will ask Luxu is Xehanort then how come he was young with Eraqus during training to be keyblade masters . The answer is simple : Luxu transformed his heart into xehanort , just like what happened to Terra .

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I sure hope this isn't true. Any more man-behind-the-man gambits and I'm gonna punch a hole in a wall.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I sure hope this isn't true. Any more man-behind-the-man gambits and I'm gonna punch a hole in a wall.

this theory isn't saying there is another man behind the man, its saying that xehanort has been fooling people for thousands of years, straight up FMA anime #1 hoenheim shit.

at this point i dont find it farfetched. not to mention young xehanort never seemed completely evil, perhaps his keyblade "passed" his will on, influencing xehanort to dabble with darkness. we'll know once Luxu removes his hood and has two fat antennae and bandages over his face.

latest

Seighart

Awards
Maybe it just might be me but why is everyone convinced that this guys "Will" has been passed down? Has this happened in the series before that I have forgotten?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
we'll know once Luxu removes his hood and has two fat antennae and bandages over his face.

latest

Or he has just a totally ridiculous hairstyle reminiscent of the Guardian in his normal humanoid form.
Y'know, in Seymor Guado style.
If Vanitas can fit his Sora-esque spiky hair under that mask Luxu can certainly fit antennae-hair under the hood of a black coat.

Maybe it just might be me but why is everyone convinced that this guys "Will" has been passed down? Has this happened in the series before that I have forgotten?

It's just putting 1 and 1 together really, not that complicated.

In the extra video in 2.5 HD Re: Coded Young Xehanort speaks about the Goatblade (Master X's Keyblade) being the oldest one in existence and it more or less being a "will" that is passed down.
In one KH III trailer with the chess scene between Xehanort and Eraqus we see that Goatblade hanging on the wall like an ornament and in the latest update of X[chi] Lady Ava confronts Luxu who at the end of the scene summons the Goatblade.

With these pieces available it is really not that complicated to come up with theories like that.

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Or he has just a totally ridiculous hairstyle reminiscent of the Guardian in his normal humanoid form.
Y'know, in Seymor Guado style.
If Vanitas can fit his Sora-esque spiky hair under that mask Luxu can certainly fit antennae-hair under the hood of a black coat.

It's just putting 1 and 1 together really, not that complicated.

In the extra video in 2.5 HD Re: Coded Young Xehanort speaks about the Goatblade (Master X's Keyblade) being the oldest one in existence and it more or less being a "will" that is passed down.
In one KH III trailer with the chess scene between Xehanort and Eraqus we see that Goatblade hanging on the wall like an ornament and in the latest update of X[chi] Lady Ava confronts Luxu who at the end of the scene summons the Goatblade.

With these pieces available it is really not that complicated to come up with theories like that.

yea it's clearly that luxu is not xehanort since we know xehanort shown in kh3 was still young while luxu was adult so it can be 2 ways he either was reborn or luxu just passed his will to xehanort

Kokoko253

Awards
Why Luxu? The most suspicious one is still the Master of Masters. The most ancient Keyblade is the Goatblade and the MoM is the master of at least 6 Keyblade wielders, so we can guess that he/she is too a Keyblade wielder, right? How could Luxu wield a Keyblade that's more ancient than his master's? He inherited it, and with it, his mission. I think Luxu for the MoM was something like Ventus for MX, a body to use later. Instead his heart, he passes on his will through his Keyblade, which found it's way to Xehanort.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
yea it's clearly that luxu is not xehanort since we know xehanort shown in kh3 was still young while luxu was adult so it can be 2 ways he either was reborn or luxu just passed his will to xehanort
We don't actually know the ages of any of these Chi guys. It's safe to assume the MoM is an adult, but both Gula and Ava look like they could be teens at least. Plus it's not unheard of for a teen to be adept at Keyblade wielding... we've got at least half a dozen of em as main protagonists.
Luxu could be an adult, he could be a teen, there's really no way to know because of that coat of his.

Why Luxu? The most suspicious one is still the Master of Masters. The most ancient Keyblade is the Goatblade and the MoM is the master of at least 6 Keyblade wielders, so we can guess that he/she is too a Keyblade wielder, right? How could Luxu wield a Keyblade that's more ancient than his master's? He inherited it, and with it, his mission. I think Luxu for the MoM was something like Ventus for MX, a body to use later. Instead his heart, he passes on his will through his Keyblade, which found it's way to Xehanort.

Yeah, the MoM is hella suspicious, but since Luxu quite plainly stated that he's following his direct orders, it makes Luxu equally suspicious by proxy.

Chocobo

I think I may of missed something but was there not a no body in chain of memories, KH2 and dream drop distance that never took his hood off?

Makes me wonder

Ven_Roxas

Awards
The nobody in KH2 who didn't take his hood off was Riku. And I think they all did at one point or another in CoM. And there were quite a few who didn't in DDD.

Chocobo

Oh yes thanks for the reminder

there is a theory that the one next to Xhenort in DDD that never took his hood off was Luxu

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well, now we know the truth hahahaha Luxu used different vessels to survive the ages and see the events the MoM tasked him with keeping tabs on. His current vessel became the nobody Xigbar. He's been in this body since before BBS.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues MoMy issues

There's a sideshow on the Youtube channel The Game Theorists and they made a video where they claim the MoM is Xehanort in some form. I'd say even more doubtful on that, especially since 3 is the end of the Xehanort/Dark Seeker Saga

I'm more inclined to believe that the MoM is either Sora or an entirely new character with little to no connection to present KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back