• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxords's Boss Battle Stank!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
I had to let that out!! Luxord's boss battle was one of the stupidest ones i have ever played!! i mean a dice and a card and time!! but i beat him in meh first try.

comments on how much it sucked.

no bashing please.

Masamune

Big Boss
at first i was like "how the hell am i gonna beat him a as a dice?!" but than i just pressed X like mad

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Your right luxord was the worst batle i hated it i was so annoyed with
1 how easy it was
2 how he likes to hind behind the cards all the time

Khaston

I liked the character, Luxord was an awesome character which a great british accent.

The battle was a great concept, but poorly executed. It was still fun, but could have been better.

Bobertknowsbest

At first I was afraid because he was an Organization member. But then i just pressed reaction and pressed x the whole time. Too Easy.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
I killed him as a dice its really easy to attack and evade him

belleaurora

I'm just annoyed he was like the third remaining member of the organization (not including Roxas). I think you should of fought Luxord in the Pirates world and killed him there. He didn't deserve to be one of the three remaining org members left. Xigbar should of been the third remaining org. member left. Xigbar rocked!

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Complete agreement with R1KU. Saix fight was insanely cool. Luxord both annoyed and bored me. I didn't like the new life/time bar thing either. I ignored it and just whacked Lux with the keyblade over and over. Saix I was crapping my pants. He's very intimidating when he goes berserk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back