• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxords's Boss Battle Stank!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
umm dont remember the gambling dudes..

*flashback* wait a second.. yeah i remember the floating guys..

but the berserker owned all nobodies..

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think you may be forgetting Samurais. Their reaction was one of the few which actually required timing as opposed to mashing.

Anyway, I was expecting more of a fight from Luxord. That was, until I heard about his weapons being cards. I ask you, cards?. Nobody that I know of has wielded a deck of cards as a weapon and fought uber-ly.

Masamune

Big Boss
he gives a bad name to gamblers...

I think you may be forgetting Samurais. Their reaction was one of the few which actually required timing as opposed to mashing.

i never quite understood their reaction commands..

Riku191

lol the luxord fight was kinda crap he didnt really have much to do with anything just a filler fight cause he didnt die yet

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YES. IT DID STINK. D:< VERY. VERY. VERY. VERY. MUCH. *kicks battle* >____> IT MADE ME THINK. DX NOOOOO TACTICS IN A BOSS BATTLE. D8<

Though, I still dunno why I play it so much. o-o;; Probably an excuse to beat something up. 8D;; That, and to see Sora's incredibly cute reaction-command-ish attack with all the cards. X3 CUUUUUUTE! *falls over*

Saix's Moon

Ah, It wasn't that bad, aside from being dicefied.
Luxord's my 3rd fave member, though. I thought it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back