• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I thought his name was Ruxudo. If it is Luxord instead, where did Ruxudo come from because it sounds like a formidable name for someone in the Organization.

Dorak

I'm not sure if Luxord and Ruxudo are different people, of the same person. If they are the same person they that means that somebody messed up the translations.

Edit: Nevermind, those two posted right before I hit "post quick relpy". Well you have your answer now.

BHK Owns

yea it was prolly a messed up translation that all...anyways who cares what his name is, myself and i belive many others are ready to take his old ass and his boot ass cards and stick em right up his ass...

o i cant wait to pwn that old man

yeep its gonna be a easy fight!!!

Sora vs Luxord

Luxord: Ace!!
*throws the card and hits soras face*
Sora: ow... was that suppose to hurt?
Luxord: Actually thats the best throw i've ever thrown.
Sora: HAHA DIE!
*chopy*

BATTLE END

hudson

chances are, he'll be using those cards for like some summoning purpose or something, because throwing them is too unoriginal...i mean, you could just as easily throw knives (like what larxene did); there's no reason to use another throwing-type weapon again.
Although, if it turns out that he really does throw the cards in the real game, then that would really be boring, in my opinion.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Luxord: hazza! take this! *throws card and barely makes it five feet away from him*
Sora: *stares* o_O
Luxord: hazza!
Sora: umm...i didnt get hit...?
Luxord: XD.........................i cant throw for crap!.....*pouts*
Sora: dont worri! =]

SLICE!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Aurablade77 said:
I thought his name was Ruxudo. If it is Luxord instead, where did Ruxudo come from because it sounds like a formidable name for someone in the Organization.

i think ruxudo is the japanesse name

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Maybe they are magical cards and he will use them like Sheena did in Tales of Symphonia o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back