• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Yet another thread dealing with the EM. But i think that Luxord is the EM, because of his posture equaling the EM's sorta, And that rumor flying around saying he's the superior to the organization and regards saying that the EM was the superior so 2 and 2 make one? Now dont flame me on this one or anything but it could be!

Edit: Wow look at these 2 pictures and compare the EM to Luxord
1.http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/86.jpg = Look at the EM, You can see a outline of a mustache and a goatee.

2. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=scan64.jpg = Look at Luxord's face, now compare his mustache and goatee to the EM's.

And i think i might have solved the mystery to the EM theory. LUXORD = ENIGMATIC MAN!

The Reaper

DrkNessOfHeart said:
no dude....luxord was already confirmed as member and so was EM (in fm) now there cant b 2 of the same...
Hey the pictures say somethin different!

The Reaper

DrkNessOfHeart said:
lol u could barely c the rest of his face.....
If you look closley at the 1st pic with the em, and if you look really good you can see a mustache and goatee!

brighten.jpg

see no MUSTACHE OR GOATEE

The Reaper

KH2Researcher said:
brighten.jpg

see no MUSTACHE OR GOATEE
Uggh look at it the normal size i have ok, then look at the shading under his nose and the bit on his chin! You can see the line for his little goatee on the chin and the mustache under his lip.

Belive me ive been studying this picture for a long time now!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
thats not even a pic of TEM its just ansem in an unknown coat lol.its just like artwork.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The Reaper said:
Yet another thread dealing with the EM. But i think that Luxord is the EM, because of his posture equaling the EM's sorta

Sorta? It does or it doesn't, simple as that. And all the unknown's sorta have the same posture as each other. Gonna need more proof then that.

The Reaper said:
And that rumor flying around saying he's the superior to the organization and regards saying that the EM was the superior so 2 and 2 make one?
...? Rumors = Guesses. That doesn't mean EM is the superior. He might be, or he might not be, but chances are unlikely.

The Reaper said:
Now dont flame me on this one or anything but it could be!

It could be, nothings for sure these days, so I will not flame you. Its the polite thing to do.

The Reaper said:
Edit: Wow look at these 2 pictures and compare the EM to Luxord
1.http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/86.jpg = Look at the EM, You can see a outline of a mustache and a goatee.

2. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=scan64.jpg = Look at Luxord's face, now compare his mustache and goatee to the EM's.

And i think i might have solved the mystery to the EM theory. LUXORD = ENIGMATIC MAN!
Thats is an artwork of an unknown. It can just be artwork with an unknown that wasn't meant to be a person, EM himself, or any other unknown. But I do see a black line on the face, why isn't it white like Luxords? wouldn't he have a mustache as well? Compared them and they look nothing alike.

The Reaper said:
Hey the pictures say somethin different!
Yeah it says they don't look alike after comparing them.

The Reaper said:
If you look closley at the 1st pic with the em, and if you look really good you can see a mustache and goatee!
Only a line on his chin, could be a goatee or could not be. No mustache is visible, even a thin line thats looks like it.

The Reaper said:
Uggh look at it the normal size i have ok, then look at the shading under his nose and the bit on his chin! You can see the line for his little goatee on the chin and the mustache under his lip.

Belive me ive been studying this picture for a long time now!
You must have a lot of free time. I wouldn't spend all this time staring at a picture.

And Luxord fights with cards not lightsaber type weapons. It could be Luxord, but then again it could be Demix just as well, it could be anyone or a new character.

Conclusion: EM = Unknown person thats has yet to be revealed.

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

Master Correa said:
Okay, it is confirmed. Luxord is EM!

NO, OMFG im so pissed off with these threads, did the EM weapon happen to come to the thought of anyone? It doesnt match, Luxord weapon is confirmed as cards.

Legato_Blue

EM uses katanas...
Luxord/Ruxodo uses cards... yeah sounds like the same guy to me.........ahem...cough...achew...mmm...hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back