• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Work with me here.. Trying to be nice.... You... Should NOT... Post such.... lacking... theories... without RESEARCH!!!! First of all, Eleus is not Eleus its Aeleus, Its a known Fact that all Org XIII members just have X added to their names, so lets see Cloud, C L O U D, k and Luxord L U X O R D you have LOUD?! THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING!! Theres an Extra R and NO C! And secondly, maybe you can help me, wheres the part where Cloud lost his heart and became a Nobody? Because I must have missed it!! :cursing: WTF Think it through before you go posting stuff, SH....eeeesh..... Thank you for your time!

D

The KR3W
Three reasons why he's not:

Cloud looks nothing like Luxord.
Cloud was never a heartless.
You cant replace the c with an r.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
thank you all for such.....lovely comments. you all have me beat on some things, but I have you beat on some other things. here is a passage from the ansem report:

Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilan, and Eleus… They have ceased to be human. I too have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness. What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence? Will my people cease to smile? If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.
even, Ienzo, bleig and eleus. just adding X to their names doesb't work for all of them, so I will admit defeat for everything else, (and yes I never thought of the FF/disney crossover thing) but I won the battle of the names.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
... I had hopes this thread title was just a joke, and that the content was actually good.

Like my 'Kairi, Mickey's Grandniece!' thread from once upon a time.

This is idiotic

even, Ienzo, bleig and eleus. just adding X to their names doesb't work for all of them, so I will admit defeat for everything else, (and yes I never thought of the FF/disney crossover thing) but I won the battle of the names.
Translation errors. It was a small mistake.

Byaku123

Cloud never became a heartless. Well he does hav a darkside which is Sephiroth.

There is Marluxia his real name maybe called Lumaria

Lumaria + X = MarluXia

.Oji

赤いテキスト
-Facepalm-

This must be a joke. The level of stupidity this thread gives off warrants a lock. Luxord as Cloud's nobody? Lawlz XD

Thanks for the laugh, TC.

Raiko

Come break me down
AAHHH *facedesk* NOOOOOooo!no! he never turned into a heartless, his body didnt cast off (or whatever you call it) and just czo he was working for Hades doesnt mean that he is a heartless. you cant replace letters from cloud's and luxord's name.

nuff said

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Btw its a link you have to Click it, your "Evidence" is in Report 3 ;)

Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

To this theory. Sorry. This makes my head hurt. This is tripe.

Cloud has never been a Heartless and despite having his personified Darkness haunting him everywhere he goes, I doubt he ever lost his heart.

And Luxord has sort of British accent. Cloud doesn't. Luxord doesn't have spiky hair. Cloud does.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
no. just no.
besides, u spelled Eleaus wrong and Xigbar's real name is Braig, not Bleig.

T

tazztig

Lilshiro its actually Aeleus, not Eleaus, lol, but thank you at least people realize how stupid this "Luxord Cloud's Nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Theory (If you can even call it that) Actually is, sheeeesh

You sound so dumb, cloud is a FF character, doesn't matter with FF characters, and they do not have the name resemablance's to each other.>>

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Tazztig, I sound dumb? Yeah, look at your post, "Cloud is a FF character, doesn't matter with FF characters, and they do not have the name resemblances to each other.>> Wheres your proof? There has been no tie between Org members and Final Fantasy, So I sound dumb? You sir are a moron, M-O-R-O-N Got it memorized?

T

tazztig

Tazztig, I sound dumb? Yeah, look at your post, "Cloud is a FF character, doesn't matter with FF characters, and they do not have the name resemblances to each other.>> Wheres your proof? There has been no tie between Org members and Final Fantasy, So I sound dumb? You sir are a moron, M-O-R-O-N Got it memorized?

See how newbe's try to tell us stuff, if anything it where's your proof though I do not feel like arguing over a useless thread. Have a ball here.{sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back