• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lulu or vivi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Daniel Curtis said:
none of them will be in KH2, or at least i don't think so anyways.

Heres what Noruma said in a recent interview:

Dengeki: We’re also looking forward to the Final Fantasy characters that will appear but how is that aspect of the game looking?

Nomura: A few of the characters that appeared in the previous installment will be back and there are some new ones as well. And at some point there seems to have been people who reached the conclusion that the reason I didn’t take characters I didn’t design originally was because of legal rights when in fact it is merely because it’s difficult to work on a character I didn’t design myself as I do not know the background work that went into it. I’m thinking a bit about giving it a try all the same. A little bit…

Noruma didnt design the characters in FF9. Toshiyuki Itahana did. But for Lulu... it doesnt seem like she would fit in the kh2 game....

00 lew

vivi would be better than lulu because lulu losers her temper a lot and vivi dosent personaly i would choose vivi

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Wow you n00bs...

Why is this in the KH2 section? A thread of which Black Mage is better...two characters from Final Fantasy games, in the KH2 section. This is why we have a Square-Enix section in the General Video Games forums. Can't you read? KH2!!! Not Square-Enix!!!or Final Fantasy! Think before you make retarted threads...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
SoulEater2118 said:
Wow you n00bs...

Why is this in the KH2 section? A thread of which Black Mage is better...two characters from Final Fantasy games, in the KH2 section. This is why we have a Square-Enix section in the General Video Games forums. Can't you read? KH2!!! Not Square-Enix!!!or Final Fantasy! Think before you make retarted threads...

I agree with part of that...but not all of it. The question isn't "which black mage is better?" It's "Which black mage would be better in KH2?" So it could go here too.

Personally, I like Vivi to be in it. I think more people liked him then Lulu, so that's one reason. Another might be because his personality is more fitting. Like, Lulu would just be like "I'm goth, I hate dead fiends. Heartless are fiends" then just cast fira or something. Vivi is just a little kid though, and his world would have been destroyed, so it makes for a better plot, kinda.

The_Blindfolded

i think vivi is the coolest but lulu might be the better teacher then again vivi fits best in kh2 all thinking he's a heartless(like all thinking he was evil in ff9) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back