• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lulu and Rikku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Why don't you just wait and see? I mean well yeah it's going to be pretty amazing but in the long run I think that we're better off not knowing since we're going to be able to know everything that happens in the game before it actually does if we keep looking for more information.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Rikku has a chance. She was replaced by Yuffie in KH1 since that was around FFX came out and she was already in a game so they gave Yuffie the chance. So to make up for her being cut they might put her in the game.

Lulu,...WHO KNOWS?

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I hope that they will be in it. Rikku was originally supposed to be in KH but she was replaced with Yuffie I think. But if they are in the game, what role woll they play in the game...hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That is not the reason why Rikku can't be in Kh2. That's a dumb reason too.

It has nothing to do with name pronounciation.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
So, it doesn't matter. The FF characters are in different games but guess what they are all together in KH. That didn't stop them from being in the game.

Lunar Love

I seriously doubt Rikku being in KH2, even though she's my favorite character. First of all, in my opinion, Yuffie already stole Rikku's clothes and her personality (as with Cloud and Vincent... <_<;), I mean now these two girls are basically the same person with a different appearance. One of the reasons they took Rikku out was because of name confusion, although I can see this working for the plot also (Sora enters, someone says 'i'll introduce you to Rikku', Sora gets his hopes up, neither specifies what gender their Riku is, Sora gets his hopes crushed ^_^;). Just, for Rikku, don't get your hopes up, 'cause it's probably not happening. I can see Lulu in KH2 maybe...(they would have to take away some of her cleavage, but her overall personality goes with KH2's 'darker' theme). ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back