• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lulu and Rikku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I seriously doubt Rikku being in KH2, even though she's my favorite character. First of all, in my opinion, Yuffie already stole Rikku's clothes and her personality (as with Cloud and Vincent... <_<, I mean now these two girls are basically the same person with a different appearance. One of the reasons they took Rikku out was because of name confusion, although I can see this working for the plot also (Sora enters, someone says 'i'll introduce you to Rikku', Sora gets his hopes up, neither specifies what gender their Riku is, Sora gets his hopes crushed ^_^. Just, for Rikku, don't get your hopes up, 'cause it's probably not happening. I can see Lulu in KH2 maybe...(they would have to take away some of her cleavage, but her overall personality goes with KH2's 'darker' theme). ^_^;

You underestimate S-E. You think they would seriously make Sora that stupid and make you that stupid too? Plus the names sound different in Japan. They wouldn't just take a character out because of their name in America. That would be pointless to the Japan viewers and the people who don't care at all.

The main reason Rikku wasn't in KH was because she was already in a game at the time (FFX) and then was going to be the main character of a new game (FFX-2)

So you can doubt Rikku being in KH2 but if you are going to doubt it because of her name sounding like Riku then you should at least come up with a better reason than that.

And why do they have to put Yuffie back in the game? She doesn't have to come back. And they can give Cloud back his personality. They only gave him Vincent's personality because he was leaning closer to the dark side and Nomura wanted him to seem more demon like. So if Cloud isn't leaning closer to the dark side and isnt seeming more demon like then he can have his personality. So they can easily take Yuffie's personality away. >_>

Also Irvine has a chance of being in KH2. He was replaced by Wakka.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Really. Any other character repacements that we don't know about. Irvine instead of Wakka. But, Maybe they changed them cause when training Irvine would have a gun. Maybe Disney would not have liked that cause Irvine would be in kid form with a gun. They could have gave him a sling shot or somethin.

Lunar Love

.:KL:. said:
You underestimate S-E. You think they would seriously make Sora that stupid and make you that stupid too? Plus the names sound different in Japan. They wouldn't just take a character out because of their name in America. That would be pointless to the Japan viewers and the people who don't care at all.

The main reason Rikku wasn't in KH was because she was already in a game at the time (FFX) and then was going to be the main character of a new game (FFX-2)

So you can doubt Rikku being in KH2 but if you are going to doubt it because of her name sounding like Riku then you should at least come up with a better reason than that.

And why do they have to put Yuffie back in the game? She doesn't have to come back. And they can give Cloud back his personality. They only gave him Vincent's personality because he was leaning closer to the dark side and Nomura wanted him to seem more demon like. So if Cloud isn't leaning closer to the dark side and isnt seeming more demon like then he can have his personality. So they can easily take Yuffie's personality away. >_>

Also Irvine has a chance of being in KH2. He was replaced by Wakka.

Hmm, it'd help if you weren't such an ass about it. ^_^; I typed that in a nice way, it's just my opinion, you can critize me for it, but that's just the way I think. That's just what I thought, I could give less of a crap if you don't approve of my opinions. I doubt it NOT only because of the name, also because of her personality, even if Yuffie wasn't back in the game I don't think S-E would be so repetitive as to have someone with different looks and the EXACT same personality in the next game, that'd just make it boring. Even though it makes sense, do you have an official quote from S-E saying that because Rikku was in X-2 that she wasn't in KH? I don't have an official quote saying that the reason she wasn't there was because of her name, but it's my opinion, you're opinions aren't suddenly law. It'd be great to me if Cloud had back his personality, it'd also make sense because now Cloud's not on the dark side, but again, would S-E be so repetitive as to bring a character in with the same personality as a previous character? Then again, they could bring Turk Vincent in, I'd love that. ^_^ I can see Irvine in KH2 because Wakka didn't take any of his personality away from him. Sorry if I seem like I'm forcing my opinion on you or if I seem rude. ^_^

The Raven's Cry

No, because Squall changed his name for a reason, which I can't seem to remember. I can't see any reason why Rikku would give herself a nickname.

As .:KL:. said, both Irvine and Rikku have a chance of being in KH2 simply because they were replaced in KH. Irvine was replaced by Wakka, and Rikku was replaced with Yuffie.

As for Lulu, there' s a very small chance she'll make it into KH2, but you never know.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Lunar Love said:
Even though it makes sense, do you have an official quote from S-E saying that because Rikku was in X-2 that she wasn't in KH?

Here you go:

She (Rikku) was originally to be in Kingdom Hearts, but due to being a main character in Final Fantasy X-2, she was replaced by Yuffie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back