• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I know Dave, this I realize =/. Anyway, postponed, I'm having my log in troubles where whenever I log in I log out. I'll try back in a day or eight.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
How about me and you fight, Ed? I've been waiting to finish a fight with you for so long. I wanna show you how good I am now and that I can match you now as an equal.

I wouldn't try him if you can't beat me in the tournament RC. I'm nowhere near Vet. >>

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I've known Breakdown for two years now. We've rped for like forever and we know things about eachother that no one else knows. I know how he rp battles as well as he knows how I rp battle. Even if I don't beat you doesn't mean I can't stand up against Ed. It's how you fight, not who.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
That's why the 'way' I fight with my character is unique. Even though she's married

Yes, that's a clue.

F

Faint_Remnant

How about yall stop spamming up the thread? When Breakdown is able to use some more of his time, then he will choose, between myself, RC, and SMK.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
It wasn't really spam, as everything pertained to this particular match. They were simply debating who would be a better opponent for him, and fighting for the opportunity to face off with him because he is - for the most part - inactive.

Now that I've got that out of the way, if you're having trouble logging in and garbage like that, you should probably try deleting your cookies Ed. Given all the pr0nz you spend your time looking at, it'd probably be best to destroy the evidence anyways.

I hope you have a better character than Seraphiel now. =3

Q

Banned
That's why the 'way' I fight with my character is unique. Even though she's married

Yes, that's a clue.

Oh wow. That's amazing, you know. Of course, I couldn't see how Ankoku and Ankuko would be married.

You've enlightened me, Proto. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back