• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lufia : The Lands Cursed by the Gods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

Re: Lufia III

It's a remake of Lufia II.It's going to be 3D, realtime action rpg, full voiceovers,etc.For the Nintendo DS.Found this on Joystiq, would post the stuff, but I'm using my Wii right now.Shit got me excited and I'm not a big fan of the series.

Forge_Dragonis

Re: Lufia II : Rise of the Sinistrals

I was quite pleased when I heard this. Since Lufia II is one of my favorite games ever.
I'm surprised there is someone else who played that game, since no one else i know has even heard of it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

According to Famitsu, Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods will be a remake of Lufia II. Square Enix will be making some major changes to the original, the most prominent being that Estpolis will be an action RPG, while Lufia II is turn-based. Estpolis will also feature 3D graphics and voice acting. The game will be released for Nintendo DS on February 25 in Japan; no North American date has been announced.
. .

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

( ゚ -゚)

1258935356190.jpg

F

Fagren

As one that has played all Lufia games I really like the changes for the remake.The graphics look great from what I see and the DS's graphical potential is finally showing.Maxim and Selena<3

Naxyld

Re: Lufia II : Rise of the Sinistrals (DS)

The title is different.
I think its "The lands cursed by the gods"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back