• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luffie vs Sora vs Roxas vs Auron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
It's the almost ultimate match what do you I say it would a tie between Roxas and Sora.I mean think about it Luffie would use Gum Gum Rocket Sora would avoid and knock Luffie into the water.Roxas would block Auron's attack with his first keyblade the and attack him with the second then freeze him wile he's above water.And Sora and Roxas would tie because they're the same person and would counter the other's move.

Sanctuary Keeper

No I think he means Luffie form this weird Pirate anime........makes this thread even dumber, since this guy jsut threw in this unrelated anime.
I mean serioulsy. all of a sudden he just starts talking about some other character like we know. Please, keep it LH and FF when you do these comparisions

Sanctuary Keeper

Chazzard Hazzard said:
Yea Luffie is that pirate anime. Luffie's like a weird bendy person. That's stupid he'd lose for sho' I agree with Sanctuary Keeper
its only right to agree lol,. Luffie has no say in this being as how 1.He'd los horrible
2. He doesnt fit in KH or FF, so the hell bring him up?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
1.It's spelled LUFFY,not LUFFIE...
2.He's from One Piece
3.He can kick Sora's ass easily.He just needs to stretch,turn himself into a balloon or throw a Pirate Ship at him :D
4.He's super duper strong.
5.He was brought up because he is so damn powerful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back