• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lucky S.O.B. escapes from runaway bus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Holy shit. I don't understand why he ran forward, he could've ran back and not risked anything.

Firo

Oh Crap
Death should of scooped his ass up for not using common sense. Just kidding about death.

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
JESUS CHRIST!!, what a lucky guy. i would have a phobia of crossing if this kind of thing ever happened to me. gees.

(i have youre avatar in my magazine, as in the picture of stan with a sword)

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Wow. If that were me... Well, then I probably wouldn't be alive since I can't run like that to save it. :B

Anyway, most people lurch back when an object flies in front of them, that guy had the guts [or stupidity] to keep goin' forward.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Holy shit. I don't understand why he ran forward, he could've ran back and not risked anything.
You realise he'd have to slow down, stop, turn around, and start moving again.
At any one of those stages he would have had more of a chance of being hit than if he just kept running.

Firo

Oh Crap
You realise he'd have to slow down, stop, turn around, and start moving again.
At any one of those stages he would have had more of a chance of being hit than if he just kept running.

If he stopped moving he would've been fine.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I meant that as his reason for rushing forward like that. He looked like he was in a hurry to begin with.

A lot of people run across like that. I do, even when I'm not in a hurry. I just want to get the hell out of the way of the two tone piles of moving metal.

H

Heolstor

Doesn't really matter anyway.
He is alive and that's really the point.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If he stopped moving he would've been fine.
No, he'd be hit. Look at where he is when he notices the accident and starts booking it.

Then look at where the car that was pushed by the bus ended up.

In this case, it was a much better idea to run FORWARD than to stop, turn around and have to run back. To stop, you decelerate, reach 0 m/s, have to turn around, and then accelerate from there. The car would have either hit him in some way or form if he had done that. Similarly, with those kinds of shoes and that much adrenaline rush, it's not uncommon that people stumble when they have to almost instantaneously run in the opposite direction that they were heading. Since the bus hit the car, and was lagging behind the car, he had a much better chance of passing the bus by running forward than passing the car by running back. Theoretically speaking of course. His athletic abilities are unknown to me.

Awkward Squid

Remember kids, always look both ways before crossing the street...

Sheesh, if that were me; I'd just freeze and go, "Oh sh-" *dies* D:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Woah, that bus just missed him. If he'd ran any slower, he'd have been a goner.

IF he had just takin the frigin time to stop and think, hey, there's a 2 ton bus headin my way, maybe i should wait before i cross, i mean, it dosn't look like it's slowin down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back