• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lucky Emblems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So... I was thinking about why exactly there are lucky emblems everywhere, then an idea occurred to me. Are we taking photographic evidence of Mickey vandalizing buildings and things in his younger days?

After all, since the worlds were all separate, no one should know about Mickey, much less how he looks. And yet, the emblems are there. The ones that are natural formations I can understand, especially the ones where you have to be at the perfect angle, but some are very clearly stamped into various surfaces.

Are we collecting evidence for a court case against Mickey?! The scandal!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Didn't Goofy say something about the King hiding those in many worlds as good luck charms for Sora and an incentive to explore things thoroughly and learn more that might possibly lead to gaining (or rather: awakening) the Power of Waking?

SerDuncan

Didn't Goofy say something about the King hiding those in many worlds as good luck charms for Sora and an incentive to explore things thoroughly and learn more that might possibly lead to gaining (or rather: awakening) the Power of Waking?

That would be... really, really, really dumb. I certainly hope that's not the case, that would make the whole Power of Waking pointlessness even worse. Why would searching worlds for emblems help to unlock this power? Ughhhhhh

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That would be... really, really, really dumb. I certainly hope that's not the case, that would make the whole Power of Waking pointlessness even worse. Why would searching worlds for emblems help to unlock this power? Ughhhhhh
Exactly.

More importantly.... When the heck did Mickey find time to do this????????

Back