• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luck up ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

I'm lvl. 99 now, and I still haven't got the luck up ability. Wtf is wrong? I chose the staff at the beginning of the game, and I found a guide that said that you learn the ability at this level.. But I didn't! Anyone knows what's wrong? o_O'

RikusGaurdian

Thats weird, you're supposed to learn Lucky Lucky at level 99 if you chose staff. Maybe your game is glitched?

~khfan~

I'm curious is it possible to get level 100 in kh2? I saw a few things saying you can, but I've completed the game 100% with gummi routes 100% and I still haven't gotten it. So I figured it was impossible, but since this thread is kind-of about leveling I thought it might be appropriate to ask.

Edit: the reason I thought it might be possible is because I got level 100 in kh1

road to oblivion

no its impossible to get to lvl 99

anyways its glitched, or your not at level 99, and the ability isLUCKY LUCKY not luck up, or you just missed it but yeah its lucky lucky not luck up

and how did you get to lvl 100 in kh1 cause that might not be a glitch

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards

anyways its glitched, or your not at level 99, and the ability isLUCKY LUCKY not luck up, or you just missed it but yeah its licky lucky not luck up

LUCKY LUCKY not LICKY LUCKY:p I lol'd at that xD

UnseenPenguin

anyways its glitched, or your not at level 99, and the ability isLUCKY LUCKY not luck up, or you just missed it but yeah its lucky lucky not luck up

Umm, no it's not impossible to get to 99 in 2, or 100 in 1.
I'v done them both on expert.

Also to answer the original question i believe that it also depends on the second thing you choose.
I chose Magic then Defence up at the start and got it at lvl 99.

Martine

Well, I'm still pretty confused. Donald and Goofy knows Lucky Lucky, but not Sora. And he is, as I said, lvl. 99.. >.<

Martine

I know now that it's not luck up, but that's what the translation guide said.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Luck up is correct. SE just changed some ability names when they made Kingdom Hearts II(English Edition).

But does it really matter what the name is? We all know what he's talking about...

As for why you don't have Luck up, I'm not quite sure. It's probably a glitch. You may have to restart or something.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
lol
sorry to say this but i would just start the game over if i was desperate for the lucky ability

Martine

Wow, I'm feeling pretty stupid now. All I had to do was to lvl. up limit form (I thought I already had, but obviously not), but anyways, thanks for all your replies ^^'
I'm such a n00blet! *slaps herself*

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Guess Sora's not lucky then XD

Maybe you missed it? Try lookin through ur abilities XD
You can read Japanese right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back