• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lucifer boss battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

now that we've seen the new pics, one of the pics shows ven being the size of a mouse. so is it possible that we will fight lucifer the cat in bbs?

Macabre

Gold Member
It seems like we will.

Maybe the reason why he will appear as a boss in the world is maybe because he tries to attack the mice and Ven tries to protect them by fighting him.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I agree it's possible, with the most recent screen he might be confronting him.

A

Audo

THAT's what you meant when you said Lucifer? I thought you were being stupid and were talking about the devil o___O

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's a great idea! Because Ven is the same size as the mice, he'd definitely fight Lucifer.
I think Terra will end up fighting the evil step-mother and the sisters. But since they aren't very physical, he may just fight a giant enemy or something.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
"Mice" already plural so no need to add an 's' at the end.

*Ahem*

I had to do research to know who he was since I haven't seen the film in ages.
I too also thought he was a devil like figure R-K, you weren't the only one O_O

Macabre

Gold Member
Lol,when I first saw the title,the thought of Lucifer,the Devil came into my mind also.

shadowrise

Heh, that would be an awesome battle. Maybe the mice would assist you somehow? Throw you items or something?

EyeOfDiscovery

now that we've seen the new pics, one of the pics shows ven being the size of a mouse. so is it possible that we will fight lucifer the cat in bbs?
I could dissagree. I could say that the mice are just huge ^_^

And; Either Lucifer as a boss or having to get Cinderella out of the room she gets locked in (With the help of the mice).. While avoiding being seen by Lucifer, The step-mother and step-sisters..

Who else wants to bet the happy ending for Cinderella is a cut-scene of her dancing with Buttons? And another cut-scene of him putting the glass slipper on her ^_^

I could bet alot on that. :)

shadow15

Heh, that would be an awesome battle. Maybe the mice would assist you somehow? Throw you items or something?

Speaking of assistance, I wonder if in some parts of the game whether you will have party members or not.

Master Riku 789

well there is really no one to be a party member in cindderla and prince phillip could be a party member in sleeping beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back