• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lovers Of Ryu Unite! RYU FANCLUB!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ryu said:
I got candy for you right h- >.>

NO nipple can make the great Ryu lose his focus.

Well, except for two. Not counting my own.

:3

NOW BLINK. The power of Ryu compells you!! *jedi wave motion*

NOOOO!!! I can't give in...-Blinks his left eye only.- I won't lose to your jedi tricks. -Blows a stray eye lash into Ryu's right eye.- I'm winning, just have to hold on a few more minutes...

<.< By the way, I love you and Ryu equally, Ms. Flare. I'd offer to share my big hunk with you, but I have to defeat him first. :p

jk4eva

*is mesmerized by Ryu's stare* o.o

.....Can't concentrate.... must snap..! Meh, I'm too weak to overcome it.

Are we allowed to capture pics of you and Flare? We want to treasure teh beauty...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Awwww :3

I WILL win a staring contest someday! RYU WILL LOSE IT!! He'll laugh too much and blink. I just know it.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You're allowed to make the hawt pictures jk. :3 Only if you agree to not sell them on eBay and make millions without our permission.

And remember, there will be a special prize for the one who manages to defeat me. So give it your best, my adversaries.

>=D

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ryu said:
You're allowed to make the hawt pictures jk. :3 Only if you agree to not sell them on eBay and make millions without our permission.

And remember, there will be a special prize for the one who manages to defeat me. So give it your best, my adversaries.

>=D

Can I take some pictures of you, Ryu? I'd like to pass them out to women without boyfriends. Just so they have something to love.

-Alters his starring tactic and gives Ryu the 'Conan O'brien.'-

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Pass out to single women eh? I bet you're going to whore them all yourself.

>.>

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
;-; They better not become obsessed stalkers!!

Or if they do, I'll take all of them on at once and win :3

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Just one beautiful woman against millions? <.< I can't let you stand alone, Ms. Flare. I will help you, once I beat Ryu in this staring contest.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Psshhht. Flare has enough canz of whoopass for all of them. :3

Oh, btw:

*DEFEATS MORPH*

>.>

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
NOOOOOO! -Raises a hand to cover his face as his eyes implode.- WHY?!?!?! Now I can't gaze upon thy delicious visage, Ryu. There is no reason for me to live. -Runs off a cliff and falls to the rocks below.- I'll always love you, Ryuuuuuu!

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Morpheaus said:
I challenge Ryu to a staring contest! The winner gives special priledges to the loser...<.< >.> -Begins starring into Ryu's eyes.-

Ahh, but here you see where that beautiful man was defeated! As you can see I stipulated that the victor would award the loser. Now I show you Ryu's mistake.

If you win.. you get to be a member of the Ryu Fanclub, regardless of whether you already were a member before that, which is a priviledge on its own. :3

And maybe a special suprise..

COMMENCE.

*stare* >.>

<.< As you can see Ryu offered a prize for victory, which I assure you was enticing, but he missed my ultimate goal and accepted my challenge. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE DEFEATED YOU, RYU! Now give me my prize! -Eye balls the chin, shoulders, hair, and eyes.- o.o Sooo beautiful....Magnum...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
^ o_o;;

This is getting bumped down by a million more chat/fanclubs for KH characters. Why don't they understand that Ryu is more important?

<33

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
<.< They attempt to deny his beauty. I will not let this happen. -Hoists Ryu onto his shoulders and carries him into the forum heavens.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back