• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~~**~~Lovers & Friends~~**~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

atlgirlrep

Website
www.freewebs.com
chapter 2

"yay! we r finally on da ship" Denique yelled out. "shut up Denique we dont wanna hear all dat yellin" yelled Shana. "oh no dis trick didnt" Angelica called out. "ey Nate wat i tell u bout ya gurl, u betta get her be4 its to late" said Takari."Takari u r sexy when u mad" yelled Thaddeus aka T. "thanx T but all h*** is about to break loose if Nate dont get his gurl" yelled Takari. "Takari get yo friend" yelled Shana. "Denique u cant fight her u gone mess up da vacation" said Troy. "Troy da vacation was already messed up when da trick came along" said Takari. "If yall dont stop talkin bout my gurl" yelled Nate at Takari" "dont nobody talk to my gurl like dat" yelled T. " she was da one who was able to get us dis vacation" yelled Angelica. "yall know wat dis is bull**** all i wanted was to have a good vacation wit all my friends and dis is how it turns out"said Takari sadly."Takari come here" said Anthony. Takari turned back around and said "yea."i just wanted to let u know u have done something good even though some ppl dont appreciate it and i was wondering did u wanna go wit me?" "wat does she got,she aint nobody" yelled Shana. " oh h*** naw" yelled Takari. Takari jumps up and beats Shana up and then throws her in the water/ocean. erebody
laughs "im comin baby" yelled Nate. As soon as helped arrived for both of them Shana cussed erebody out even Nate. "u know wat Shana i try to please u and u treat me like dis" said Nate."its ova" said Nate. "ey Takari u still havent gave me a answer" said Anthony in a nice voice"

"T jumps up in Anthony's face and yells NO!" "why u gotta be like dis Anthony" said T."more fussing?" ask Takari. "no" said Anthony and T.

to be continued.............i know some of yall dont know but im on computer punishment so im trying to sneak and write dis story 4 yall but i will finish it up 4 yall ok..............peace atl

B-rad 1

That was cool. Just a question thou why are u writing each chapter in a new thread?
You should leave them all in one thread. The original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back