• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell Taylor

People say you can't have love at this age i say you can me and my girl ws together for a year we broke up but it's still like were together.

We broke up cause she aint have time for me and her life.

We said we will get back together i think about her all the time and it just hurts.

What should i do?

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Why do you people always make things complicated for yourselves. It would help if you are more specific in your description of the situation. Also, why break up if things are exactly the same as they were? its just dumb that she broke up for that.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You broke up, but ur still "together"?

I see no problem

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
it wasn't really being bitchy as it was poking fun. I mean, even you noticed the redundancy here. I'm thinking she really wants to go, but has no one else to go to, so shes stuck with him.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Im not stupid, but the way ur wording it makes you sound like an jerk

Last edited:

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Im not stupid, but the way ur wording it makes you sound like an ass

you aren't necesarily stupid, but this seems to happen to me all the time. sometimes, its not even me making stupid comments. Once i was working on a group project in school, and i noticed a blatantly wrong error (a poem does not have similie if it totally lacks the words like or as). when i went to erase it, people actually stopped me, told me it was ok, and to relax. I don't know what the cray they were thinking, but i sure as hell am not leaving a wrong answer on a paper with my name on it. but, even though i used a totally calm voice, all i kept getting was that "calm down, relax" nonsense. It just has the opposite effect, and i wanted to shoot them.

I just realized it happened again. my second comment wasn't so much to be an ass as to point out that his problems seem greatly exagerated by his strong feelings. anyway, i'm just getting irratated at people for stupid reasons, but i shouldn't, so sorry about that.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I see ur point, and feel ur semi-right and semi-wrong, now lets just both shut out traps and agree we're both idiots in some aspects

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
cause she aint have time for me and her life.
First off dude pay attention in your english class for once. should have said "cause she hasnt had time for our relationship." or something else.

Next you can "love" at any age but with youth comes many different "loves." If you really love this girl and she loves you then you two will get back together. Love is complicated when your young cause we get loved confused with someone we like but dont want to spend our life with. Just give it some time your young and still in HS (i guess) so you got time.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
uh ok nice making sense therre just to let you know we dont all spam like the two retards that a mother would beat did. Just delete the thread go to Thread tools i think

CK the Fat

I don't think there's anything wrong with this thread, and I can understand what you mean fine. Don't delete the thread if you grew discouraged and still wanted help, but if it truly is better, go ahead and do as you please.

Anyway, some more details would be good... "not enough time" can be a nice way of meaning something else, or it could be genuine... we just need to know more.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah, spam sure. I still don't know what he wants accomplished! does he want to get back with her? or what? Because he says that things are the same. That means crap to us, because we don't know what the circumstances are. he isn't going into detail, just complaining how the threas is about "him" and how he gives up.

again, i honestly think shes just clinging onto you until she finds someone better. its the only reason that I can think of to explain why she'd break up but still stick around. I'm sorry to say that love and feelings don't always win out.

I think you'll have to start letting her go soon, or atleast start demanding answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back