• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell Taylor

OK me and my girl is no longer together. we went together for a year but as that year was going by we was growing attached to each other, where we would go crazy if we couldn't see each other. We never cheated on each other cause we were so in love. but she keep going to of town and stuff like that that had to do with school cause she ranked 2 or 3 overall in her school so she always got to do something then we started seeing each other less and less. she was getting stress out about all this cause she couldn't do it all so we broke up to take some stress away from her but that made her sad cause she loved me so much so we agreed that we was goping to wait for each other i know she aint got in no other relationships cause her and my cuz are friends and go to the same school so i know. but yeah i know i can't get her now and i want her now. so now i don't know what to do cause this girl i had a crush on like me now and i still kinda like her so i can either break my love heart or just try something new.

Terrell Taylor

well you just telling what i have been doing so far no need to be sorry and we only talk on sunday cause it hader for us to talk every day and not be together it just depresses me

ashitaka534

....dont know what to really say but...you totally got my support. hope you just make the right choice in this problem of yours and i recemmend that you do what khluva010 said about the whole friend thing. that should do you good.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think that what you have to do is go up to that girl, and "reconnect". If she really loves you so much, she'll do it. None of this "i'm stressed so i'm temporarily breaking up with you nonsense".

anytime a girl says that, there is something else up. Otherwise, wouldn't you just say that you wouldn't be able to hang out for a while? I'd never agree to such a thing. to me, yeah, it can be put on hold, but i'd never use the word break up if the intention was to get back to normal soon.

if she doesn't want to, then end it, because at that point, shes is just getting crazy with things.

A note to you females out here: don't jerk guys around with the kind of nonsense this girl is doing. its garunteed failure on your part.

Terrell Taylor

i love all that i trying going to see her this week but she back in school and i'm not so i got to wait for her to tell me when cause i need not go to her house just for her not to be there

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I would say just move on. "Theres plenty of fish in the sea." Just hope you dont catch a whale :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back