• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► love triangle gone terribly wrong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

okay so i'm in love with this girl who's going with someone else but the person she liked was cheating on the girl i love with the girl who as it turns out likes me. the girl who likes me is only being with the boy the girl i love is going with to make me jealous. but now the girl i likes boy dumped her and she thinks its cause i cant control my women but i have no intrest in the girl that like me. please help

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
shell calm down ,slightly at least, then work your magic and slowly get her more and more comfortable with you by just casual talking, making her laugh is always good. Then when shes really over the past shell be more open to you and if it is love youll still like her.
Thats what id try to do anyway.

sassysis10

A girl has to be mad for a while. That's just the way we are. Let her cool down and then try talking to her. I'm sure once she does she'll listen to you.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Not gonna lie, had to read it twice . . .

Anyway, just start talking. Even if she doesn't want to talk back, she can't stop you from talking about it.

Apollo

Silver Member
That was kind of hard to read.

You could just cut your losses and move on.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
stop being a fucking pussy and have a foursome

as long as you don't make eye contact with the other dude (devil's foursome) it is totally straight

D

Deleted member 74488

Cry a bit. Try for a while. Give up. And move on. Makes us stronger.

That paragraph was a mind-fuck, i shat bricks. anyways..just talk to her, all the BS has to end eventually.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Try to reason/talk to her. If she doesn't do anything back, then she's being ignorant for not having the time or having the heart to listen to you. I'll say good luck with that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back