• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love Problem....Can you guys help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Ok so here's the situation:

I am courting a girl whose very special to me. I've been courting her for 1 and a half month now. Oh and also we're in a long distance courtship. I tried everything, from poetry to love quotes, hoping that somehow I could reach her heart. As days gone by eventually, she finally opened her heart for me.

But when the moment came in to propose my promise of love, but she replied to me that although she somehow felt my love for her even through words; her heart was'nt ready to love yet because she still has that fear of getting hurt again, so in other words, she has a very deep emotional wound from her past relationship. I thought she was gonna reject me, but then she said that I just have to be patient.

the problem is here...I'm running out of options on how to win her over completely, yes we date but only once in a while because of our hectic schedule. I really really love this girl and I don't know how to help her heal her emotional scars. I know that she love me but she still has that fear inside her heart.

Any advises and tips are welcome....I'll be forever grateful

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Wrong section, should be in Help and Support. Or you get "Stick it in her pooper" jokes.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hmm I don't have anything to say here my self. But I guess time is the only answer for you. I mean I now how it fells to be hurt to from a relationship that thought that would last.
Off topic: But no she just stabbed me in the back for no reason. I thought we had something in common but no (tears began to form in his eyes and starts to choke up). She just threw me out like any piece of trash that I was to her. Oh god, (sniffs) I'm gonna need some time alone now. Thank you. (begins to cry)

Sword for Hire

Give it time, mate. If she doesn't come around, perhaps it's just not meant to be, and all that cliche BS

Honestly, having been in a few long distance relationships, I'd say your best bet for a healthy relationship is to just stay friends. It's entirely up to you, though. You know the situation better than I.

Awards
I am courting a girl whose very special to me. I've been courting her for 1 and a half month now. Oh and also we're in a long distance courtship. I tried everything, from poetry to love quotes, hoping that somehow I could reach her heart. As days gone by eventually, she finally opened her heart for me.

It's amazing how a single paragraph can tell you so much about how a person approaches women, and more importantly how much they suck at it.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
In this kinda situation, patience is definitely your friend... Long distance relationships are hard enough as it is, but if she asked you to be patient, then you should. Just talk to her as much as you can and always tell her how much you love her. ^^

Shade737

Silver Member
I never tried long distance relationships so I don't have a clue.

B

Beauty Enchanted

But when the moment came in to propose my promise of love, but she replied to me that although she somehow felt my love for her even through words; her heart was'nt ready to love yet because she still has that fear of getting hurt again, so in other words, she has a very deep emotional wound from her past relationship. I thought she was gonna reject me, but then she said that I just have to be patient.

the problem is here...I'm running out of options on how to win her over completely, yes we date but only once in a while because of our hectic schedule. I really really love this girl and I don't know how to help her heal her emotional scars. I know that she love me but she still has that fear inside her heart.

This is like reading the synopsis of an extremely shitty love movie.

alphabetguy

well all i can really say is.... patience is key AND take her sumwhere where her former boyfrend didnt

Example: Bunjee Jumping(thats just a suggestion)(REMEMBER...a suggestion)
and also do stuff that wud take her mind offa the other dude

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
thanks guys for the advises, i'll try to keep that in mind... heh for some point you guys were ryt, almost all of us can write or type a paragraph or two just to say how much you love the person and how much we sucked at it. But no matter what, its the thought that counts.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, I'm not sure if you've got anywhere on this, KZ, but just wait and stand by her. Show her that you care and you're willing to wait until she's ready. Do things to take her mind off that other guy; I know this might not make any sense but to me it does. Good luck.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

u sound like ur rushing ur relationship, anyways....i suggest u go a little slow and give her time for her heart to heal. but still try to keep contact, that way when she she recovers she will see all the loving things you do....

idk...first time here....im probably giving the worst advice ever....

Crystal

Silver Member

I think you can give her more time to recover the scar. At this moment , you can try to caring about her and if can, don't let her recall past relationship..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back