• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love or Revenge?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

Odd, but I will answer it. If someone killed my family and they told me they loved me I would tell that person "I feel nothing for you and I can't stand the sight of you". So that is revenge in itself to say something like that to a person that loves you, though you are not causeing them physical pain you are causeing them emotional pain. It would hurt a person more if they loved you and you didn't love them back ,knowing there is emptiness.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Well first I tell him why the reason you killed them in the first place. If he was forced to then still it would take some time to get over the ordeal otherwise I choose revenge. Really depends on the situation. For all I know it could even be your ex-boyfriend.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
That's a really weird question. I wouldn't take revenge but I wouldn't be loving either. I'd be coldly distant. Unless the reason my family was killed was because they were going to kill be or some odd scenario like that.
But if a guy claimed to be in love with me and killed so killed my boyfriend, I'd choose love in a weird way because the act would have been done with love.

Bleh. I don't know really. I'd hope I wouldn't have to be in that situation.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
What an odd question..

First off, id call the police after cursing out the...person who slaughtered my blood kin. Id let them know how much i hate them and how much i wish they would suffer. Im a very vengeful person, and the last thing i need is a murderer for a boyfriend.

LuvKyou said:
If a guy/girl who killed your family told you he/she loved you, what would you do?
First,
For a question like this I think you need to see a social worker.

Second,
I believe revenge isn't the best way to resolve a matter no matter how serious and that we should be understanding of each others feelings.

But,
In this matter for someone to do such an offence there'd have to be a serious logical answer, and the I'd leave it to the Law for the punishments. Emotional pain would play a major role as such and should be guided by a councellor or social worker.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Firstly, guys, it's just a question. :/ Don't be flaming on it, just answer it. I see nothing wrong with the question, just a curiosity to see how people's minds work.

Secondly, no, I pry wouldn't be able to love them. I'd most likely want revenge by law, such as having them punished by the state or whatever, but I wouldn't love them at all. How could you after they killed your own blood? I have a dislike for people who hurt my friends and family mentally or emotionally, I'm definitely not going to like them if they're cold blood murderers of my own flesh and blood.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Well if that happens it's probably some crazy person who is obsessed with you and killed your family because they grounded you or something and their all like I did it for you. If thats the case I would just make sure they are arrested and break their heart.

~Leo~

Um, if that person loved you, why would they kill your family, knowing it would hurt you?

But....... I would probably kill the person before they got the chance to say it.

Straw_Hat

the thoughtless murder of your kin can not be forgiven by some puppy dog eyes and the proclamation of love.

if it were accidental...maybe after therapy, but if it were premeditated, then never

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd probably hate them, but I'd have to depend on the circumstances. If it were a car accident and that person were truely sorry, she could be forgiven. But if it were a murder then no chance in hell.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
What kind of heartless person would ask that question? My blood or not I would end the persons life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back