• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love Kills from the Inside Out </3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texkia26

I spent over a 2 weeks writing and revising this, so NO BASHING!

Yes, this is a true story. These are my words and my thoughts of events that occurred one year ago.

Comments and feedback would be fantastic :D

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

I heard that winter was the season for breaking up. It never occurred to me that I would have a broken heart this winter.

“I’ve made it this far. I can’t start now,” I whispered to myself as I desperately held back tears as the winter winds bit at my once warm cheeks. But I could not stop them. They stung my dry eyes and felt like icicles running down my pale face. Every horrible moment of the day’s events poured down my face. I opened the door to my house to find no one home. No lights were on and no one was there to give me the comfort I needed. I was alone.

Quietly stepping out of my shoes and walking up the stairs, my long clothes felt like a heavy burden that wasn’t needed. I slipped out of my jeans and shirt and pulled on shorts and a tank top. I walked over to my window and looked out at the bare trees and gray skies. The trees looked dead without their lively green leaves and chipper birds flying from branch to branch. But unlike me, they were not alone. They were not made to stand alone in a cold, dark room. They had not had their fragile hearts mercilessly shattered by someone who never cared about them. I stood motionless by my window for what felt like an eternity. I did not even hear my phone ring until the 3rd ring. I walked toward the phone, stepping gingerly on my feet. Every inch of my thin body ached with cold and stiffness. I reluctantly answered to phone and managed to whisper a weak hello.

“What happened,” the boy on the other line quietly asked. I recognized his soft voiced instantly. His name was Andy and he knew something bad happened today.

I hesitated. I wanted to tell him everything but I could not even utter a sound.

“Just come over, okay? DJ went on a waffle-making spree again and there’s plenty of hot chocolate.”

“I’ll be right over.”

With out bothering to find warmer clothes, I found a light hoodie, made my way down the frozen stairs, stepped into my shoes, and walked out into the icy winter day.

Although Andy’s house was barely yards from mine, it seemed to take forever to reach the Johnson household. My bare legs froze in the harsh cold. Maybe I should have put on my jeans. As soon as I reached the front porch of Andy’s house, his mother, Maria, opened the door. With one look at my tear-streaked face, she pulled me into a tight embrace. Behind her stood my best friends, Andy and his twin brother, DJ. They were almost completely identical. They both had jet black hair and were freakishly tall. The only difference between them was their eyes. DJ had deep, emerald green eyes, where as Andy had dark brown eyes. Their personalities could not have been any different. DJ was loud and outgoing. Andy was shy and less talkative. DJ, Andy, and I moved here back in the 6th grade, but I did not meet either of them until the 7th grade when DJ asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought he was cute and he seemed nice, so I said yes. A few short months later, we broke up because he was way too flirtatious. By then, I had become good friends with Andy, but I was not looking for a boyfriend. I did not need one.

DJ grabbed my hand and led me into his house. Andy stood by with a plateful of golden waffles in one hand and hot chocolate in the other. Still holding my hand, DJ and Andy both started walking down the hallway towards their bedroom. I had no choice but to silently follow. Once we walked into the room, I bee lined for Andy’s bed. I jumped in and pulled the covers over my head to shut out the world.

“Katie, you have to eat. I didn’t see you at lunch today, so eat some waffles,” DJ said.

I refused to move so he continued, “So, what happened between you and Chris?”

Chris. I once loved that name as much as I loved the guy it belonged to. I thought of Chris as my boyfriend. He thought of me as a scrawny punching bag. I never slept with him, even though he tried to force me. I had pretty low standards, but they are standards none the less. I was better than a whore.

“We kind of got in a fight,” I said.

“Kind of? Have you seen your face?”

I poked my head out from the covers to look at him. DJ stood up and motioned for me to follow him into the bathroom. I got up, but stopped when I caught my reflection. I really looked like I had been in a fight, but I had lost it. My left cheek had a deep cut in it, and my left eye was swollen and had a purple tinge to it. My arm was covered with bruises and my knee had dried blood on it. Andy walked in with ice, some kind of cream, and Band-Aids. I did not know he even left.

DJ held the ice against my eye while Andy rubbed the cream on my cheek. The cut stung for a brief second, but stopped when he gently pressed the Band-Aid on my face. I quietly walked out and crawled back into Andy’s bed. Andy stood by his window and DJ sat on his bed. I knew they were staring at me without having to look at them. I could feel my arms and my knee throbbing with pain.

“What did he do to you,” Andy asked.

“I went to meet him outside the cafeteria, like I normally did. I saw him standing there with Leslie. When she saw me, she walked up to me and said, ‘You should just go home, worthless slut.’”

“I hate Leslie. She’s the worthless slut. Not you,” Andy grumbled. He looked angry.

“Can I go on please?” I looked at Andy and he nodded. “I looked at Chris hoping he would say something to her. He grabbed my arm and dragged me away. I asked him what was going on, but he turned around and punched me in the face and threw me against the wall.

“I don’t really know exactly what happened next. I’m pretty sure someone kicked my knee. I did hear Chris say he never wanted to see my ugly face again.” I began to cry again.

I heard DJ and Andy move closer to me. DJ held my hand and ran his fingers through my hair as he spoke.

“Niña, I think you are beautiful. And you are so much better than any slut. Besides, you are way too pretty for Chris and he doesn’t deserve you.”

“How do you know? Apparently, I wasn’t good enough for him.”

Andy spoke up,” Niña, he likes Leslie the Hoe. He’s not wroth your heart. He never really liked you anyway. He liked your body. I’m guessing that since you wouldn’t let him have it, he found someone else.”

I didn’t want to believe what he said, but it made sense. Chris treated me like a lame booty call, which was beyond degrading.

“I am so over boys and love,” I muttered.

“No you’re not.” Andy smiled. DJ squeezed my hand.

I smiled back at both of them, despite the pain in my face. And with that, everything began to seem more cheerful. The winter day was not so gloomy after all. I would get over this heartbreak and love someone better than Chris. All because my best friends made me feel loved.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Joe

Bronze Member
Great story.

Sad events.

Great writing.

Sorry, would of put it in more detail, but I've been up for almost 72 hours and about to pass out.

5/5

*heads to bed*

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow, that's some amazing stuff. They say the truth is far more than fiction, and you bring that out in your writing. Excellent details, descriptions, and the fact this actually happened to you makes it all the more exceptional.

I just have one question- If you were to continue writing, how would you continue this story? It seems it has been resolved.

Texkia26

Wow, that's some amazing stuff. They say the truth is far more than fiction, and you bring that out in your writing. Excellent details, descriptions, and the fact this actually happened to you makes it all the more exceptional.

I just have one question- If you were to continue writing, how would you continue this story? It seems it has been resolved.

I would continue by telling the story of Andy's suicide. It happened shortly after this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back