• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
ooooh, its very good. i mean, there were some parts i thought could have been better, but its good

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
that was really one of the best fics ive ever read. =]

you're an amazing author, and i hope you write more =)

.:Mega:.

Awards
T______T So....sad!!! Still, this was a great fanfic, though the ending made me feel sad. Very bittersweet. I can't wait for the epilogue, though. o.o Anyway, once again, great fanfiction! It was worth the read.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
:clap clap: woo woo
finally a fan fic that actually has a beginning and an end!!!!!
as one of ur 1st fans i must say u did a wonderful job with this story
and its better than that "keyblade war" fic k&s wrote that died off months ago!
anywayz really should think about writing a sequel to this
-gg89

*****haha sora & riku got killed of hahahahaha

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Thanks so much you guys! I would have never even considered finishing this if it wasn't for all of you! :blush:

As for a sequel, just know that its being considered. But also know that if I do decide to do it, I won't even start until atleast January or February because this school year is my senior year. And the first couple of months are all about SAT's and college applications....basically, my future lol.

So yea, I think I'm gonna get started on that epilogue now. And as for the alternate endings...I'm gonna skip that part. :rolleyes:

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
wow...just...wow...true you melted my manliness with this ending and made me shed a tear...BUT IT WAS A TINY ONE! anyways i say this is one of the greatest fan fics i have ever read and i hope you do continue with the epilogue and sequel.

THIS STORY PWNS ALL! THE REST OF YOU QUAKE BEFORE ITS PWNESS! YAY!

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
This is the best fanfic ever! The best ever I tell you! Everything was perfect! The love... the drama... the action... the adventure! Everything.... Excellent work True Serenity! Well Done! Bravo!!!

Please tell us the title of the epilogue when it comes out ^_^

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I can honestly say, I didn't see that coming... I'm kinda upset now. :'( An awesome ending to an awesome fanfic. In a word, brilliant. :)

Don't stop writing, True. You're amazingly (is that a word?) talented, it would be a shame if you didn't write anything else.

Sora's minion

yea yea im a little late but i have to say that was the best damn fan fic ive ever read i really hope you make more!

i waslistening to the sanctuary song a while ago and it made me think about this story! nothing can get me to stop thinking about it you are a truly gifted writer!!

Last edited:

simple_clean

wow......*bawls* didn't expect that coming :cry:
*wipes eyes* anyway :thumbsup: good job ^^ i enjoyed it very much and i am looking forward to an epilogue or an alternate ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back