• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Haha, thanks guys! ^_^

Well, the next part of the chapter is practically done. I just have a bit more to write and then I gotta edit it and stuff. But it won't be up until after Tuesday, cause thats when my finals FINALLY end! Woohoo!

So yea, give me a couple more days and I'll have it up for ya!

dark invader

okay, so i heard about this fic, so i checked it out. it's so awesome!!!:D i actually spent an hour today reading the entire thing. you really do know how to catch someones attention and keep them wanting for more. i can't wait for the next chappy. :)

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Wow. Three new fans in one day! I already love you guys! ^_^

So, my finals are over, school is basically over, and I'm friggen excited like you wouldn't believe. And tomorrow, I'm gonna finish up the next part and try to get it up by tomorrow night or Thursday. I know it seems long, since the last chapter was a HUGE cliffhanger, but just think about it. The longer I spend on a chapter, the better it will be! lol

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wow haven't been in here 4 a while
but yea readin a new chapter would be nice now since im off of work tomorrow and can chill allllll day long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back