• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
The chappy is great.:)
I see why you are 1st place in Fic Awards!!!!:D
Keep up good work!

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG!!!! This FAN FIC is as almost as good as K&S' FIC!!!! True Serenity are you related to K&S??? I'm asking because both of you write so well!!! This is an awesome fic.... as well as K&S' fic too!!

Oh and I'm going to put the Sig for this fic in my sig!!!

Update soon!!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Aww! Thanks guys! The next chapter should be up tonight!

OMG!!!! This FAN FIC is as almost as good as K&S' FIC!!!! True Serenity are you related to K&S??? I'm asking because both of you write so well!!! This is an awesome fic.... as well as K&S' fic too!!

Oh and I'm going to put the Sig for this fic in my sig!!!

Update soon!!

Welcome LadyKairi_19! I'm so glad you like it! No, I'm not related to K&S lol, but I agree with you. She is an awesome writer!!

And thanks for using my sig! ^_^

all though it'll be weird if Donald & Goofy came up in this fanfic it'll weird and akward

Don't worry. Donald and Goofy may make an appearance, but it won't be important or anything. Cause yea, that would be awkward lol.

Golden_x_Heart

Hey True! Sorry I haven't been here for the updates - my computer crashed, and I just got a new one.
:kicks old computer:
Yeah, I lost EVERYTHING!
I'm so pissed.
Well, awesome chappies! Can't wait for the next update! :D
<3

PinkPrincess178

I love it!! you should put this story on fanfiction.net. i really love drama stories.even though i luv Sora and Kairi together i also like her and riku together. fanfiction.net is a really great site for fan fics. by the way i love your sig.

Golden_x_Heart

:looks up and waves: Hi Ultimate oblivion! Welcome to the fic!
I'm sure True will be pleased to find a new fan! :D
Here, have an offical new fan cookie! :hands Ultimate oblivion an offical new fan cookie:
Hey True, due to your new fan, I tihnk we deserve a new chappy.
Yesh, a new chappy would be wonderful True.
:hint hint:
<3

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Welcome Ultimate oblivion and PinkPrincess178! I'm sooo happy that you guys like my fic! ^_^

As for a new chapter...I don't think it will be up tonight. I have to go out today and do family stuff. So I probably won't be back until late tonight. And then I gotta do homework. >_<

But I will definitely start it today. So maybe it will be done reallly late tonight. Or early afternoon tomorrow. Just cross your fingers! lol

Justice will prevail.
Fanfiction.net...............hehehe.
I am gonna see the Sanctuary!!!!!!
update......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back