• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Thanks guys! :) For some reason, I really thought you wouldn't like it. Don't ask why lol.

And Naruto, don't feel pressured or anything. Your fic is just as good. And if you want to make it better, take your time with it. It'll still be awesome either way. ^_^

Anyways, new chapter early tomorrow cause I'm playing hooky...Oops. Did I say that out loud? o_O

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
haha yeah aggree with all the others
(Mexican Accent): Yo homes that Chapter was pimpin' ese but let Kairi tell Sora Dawg that isn't cool for Kairi not to tell I should go up to her and pimp slap her then get beat up by Sora homes
Haha lolz something I picked up from my friend I think he stalks me 0.0

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Bad news guys. I won't have the chapter up tonight. Even though I had a day off from school, I had some drama of my own to deal with. Stupid karma...

Anyways, I did start the chapter but its not even half way done.

And it probably wont be up tomorrow either. I have a party to go to and stuff.

Sorry bout this. I'll try my best to get it up asap.

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
we've been wating for KH2 since um... half of us beat KH1 I got written up so I don't know if I'm in trouble.... while we are waiting I have a question for everyone *ahem* This site has been waiting for KH2 for a long time well what'll happen to the site when KH2 finally comes out? The same thing that happened to that TT site won't happen here right?

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey everyone! I'm really really sorry about the long wait. But I have good news!

The next chapter will be up tonight!! ^_^

So don't go too far. It should be up in a few hours, if not sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back