• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Oh man! I shoulda known it would be used a lot. Oh well lol. ^_^

Hopefully, what happens in my story will turn out different than other peoples.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Man... I've read yer fic.

And I have to say, you are very good at writing.

But what you write.... not only was that scene with Riku vulgar and distasteful, this fic is exactly the same as at least two others that I've seen!

Think of an original story line. Keep writing, but think up something that's your own.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Believe it or not, Madsora, I know people around that age who are going through this sort of thing.

And thanks Katattack. I was actually afraid that this wouldn't be original enough. I just never knew how many other people wrote or are writing the same thing. Sorry though. The last thing I want is for you guys to think I copied someones ideas. But I will try my best to make it more original.

And as for that scene being vulgar, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't sure of my limits and everything. That was my fault.

N.E.O, I wrote another fic but it didn't do too well. This is my first one that people actually like.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Alright. I know I said this wouldn't be up for a few days, but here it is. Go figure. :D

Anyways, I hope you all like it. And just so you know, I have other plans for this fic. It's not gonna be all about Kairi and her pregnancy. There will be a sort of...twist soon. You'll see. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10 – Life Isn't Always Fair

For the rest of the night, I spent my time curled up on my bed, bawling my eyes out over my new found pregnancy. Although the main reason I was crying was because I was pregnant, I was also scared. So incredibly scared that there was no way to describe it. I felt so helpless with myself and feared the future for my unborn child. How was I going to take care of a baby? I’m only 15 years old! How would Riku, Sora, or Selphie react to this? And everyone else for that matter?

But the thing that frightened me the most was the baby itself. Riku was definitely the father. But the fact that darkness runs through his veins makes me wonder if my baby will be…evil.

I tried to keep this particular thought out of my head for it was the last thing I wanted to worry about.

I knew for a fact that this was completely my fault. So I guess this was what I got for being irresponsible and immoral. This was my consequence, whether I liked it or not. And I will always hate myself for it.

These thoughts kept running over and over in my mind like a broken tape recorder. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night, my whole life seeming completely miserable.

I woke up early the next morning, unfortunately getting sick again. And since breakfast seemed like the most repulsive idea at that point, I decided to do something that I knew I would regret for the rest of my life.

I was going to confess to Riku and Sora.

I threw on a pair of sweats again and made sure I looked completely out of it. Maybe if they saw me like this, they wouldn’t feel so bad for ditching me after I told them the truth. I had a pretty good feeling that Riku would become a coward and run away from me. And Sora…well let’s just say we probably won’t be together anymore.

But I don’t need them. I can do this on my own.

As I left my house, I quickly crossed my arms and huddled up, feeling the cool morning breeze pass by me. I made my way towards Riku’s house, mentally preparing myself on what I wanted to say to him. I couldn’t decide whether to just blurt it out or let it sink in slowly.

I nervously approached his house, taking a very deep breath before walking up to his front door. I stared at the doorbell and slowly raised my finger to press it, but just as I got close, I chickened out and backed away. “I can’t do this,” I said aloud.

“Can’t do what?” I heard a voice say from behind me.

With a jump, I turned around, only to find myself facing Riku who was standing there with half a smirk curling up on his cheek. “Talk to you…” I responded, keeping my eyes low to the ground.

“And why would you want to talk to me? I thought Sora tugged at your leash and told you not to see me anymore.”

When Riku said this, I felt anger boil up inside me. I rolled my eyes in frustration and marched away from his house, without saying a word. But I soon heard his voice call out to me once I was a good distance away.

“Kairi! Wait!” I looked over my shoulder only to see him running towards me. “I’m sorry. I’m not angry with you. I didn’t mean to say that.”

I just stared at him, making a straight face to show I obviously wasn’t convinced.

“I’m sorry about everything. I’m sorry about what happened between us that night. I’m sorry that I’ve been interfering with yours and Sora’s relationship. And I’m sorry about that fight with Sora, which I didn’t start by the way, but I’m still sorry.”

As he said this, Riku made me realize that everything that happened these past few weeks weren’t even his fault. And the only reason I was staying away from him was because Sora said he was dangerous. But how can I be so sure to believe that?

I looked up into his eyes, tears starting to flow down my cheek as I readied myself to tell him. “Riku…”

“Yea?”

“Something bad has happened.”

He looked down at me with concerned yet questionable eyes. “What is it?”

“I’m…I’m…” I struggled for the words to come out, but they just wouldn’t. They were locked in the depths of my soul, trapped by my fears and lies.

“It’s okay, Kairi. You can tell me.”

One…Two…Three!

“I’M PREGNANT!” The words came out of my mouth so quickly that it took me a while to realize that I actually said it. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, not wanting to see Riku’s expression. But I soon heard his soothing voice. And to my surprise, it was calm and quiet.

“So…I’m the father?”

I nodded while keeping my eyes closed, still frightened by what he might say or do. It was quiet for a while and I couldn’t even imagine what he was thinking.

“You have to get rid of it,” he suddenly said, his voice stern. This immediately made me shoot open my eyes and glare appallingly at his face. He looked so serious that he almost seemed angry.

“What?...” I whispered, shocked by his response.

“You have to get rid of it, Kairi. If you don’t…”

“No! There is no way I’m going to do that!” I shouted at him, backing away with disbelief.

“Kairi, please listen to me! If you don’t get rid of it, something bad will happen. You have to trust me.”

“Why should I Riku?! Both you and Sora have done nothing but lie to me since you came back. And I’m tired of it! I’m keeping this baby whether you like it or not. You may be the father but I can take care of it myself.”

And with that, I spun around angrily and stormed in the direction of Sora’s house. I couldn’t believe that Riku wanted me to get rid of my unborn child. I could never do that. As bad as things may be right now, there was no way I was giving up on my baby.

I reached Sora’s house and walked straight up to the door, ringing the bell repeatedly. After a few moments of waiting impatiently, Sora finally answered, rubbing the tiredness away from his eyes. I guess I was so angry and fired up that I spoke first, my voice filled with courage and pride. And I didn’t even realize what I said until it was too late.

“Sora, I’m pregnant.”

unknow_92

o_O riku wants to get rid of the baby!
bad riku...bad ..but i wonder wat he ment by something
bad will happen
great update True :D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dun dun dun dun lol
hmm . . i wonder y riku wants kairi to get rid of the baby . . .my guess is that is that it probably deals w/ his darkness

Gamergirl

Silver Member
N.E.O. said:
Maybe ansem is reborn in the baby??? just a guess cuz riku's heart
is darkness but its just a guess.

omg that would be so wierd if the baby turned out to be some ansem copy . . .<shudders at the thought> lol j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back