• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOVE!!!!!!!! I love you alll ( came to see my message of love)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexidra

hi my name is Alex and my mom is a hippie she raised me to be one partially of my life and then I started doing regular stuff anyways I love you alll and you should know that because we deserve to know we love each other I've been a guest for the past few months and this is actually a coool forum I want to give my love to the mods and owner. kisses and hugs...... so I hope to spread the love to everyone if you show to me:cry: if you make me cry:cry: ....there no love there ,instead I'll pray for you to die seee how that rhyms sooooo lets share love beee friends and remember be happy don't be crapppy, if you are anyways I'lll pray for your neck to go snappy and you'lll go to the hospital

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
You're odd.

It's interesting =)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Learn to use smilies correctly, use grammar, spelling, paragraphs, periods, and spaces. Kthx.

Why would you just be a guest for two months... There's no point for that.

Don't make threads about this junk, please.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
....huh? XD

You're a very odd person o.o

But eh, guess that's the hippie thing ain't it? :p

Welcome to KHI =P

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
hi my name is Alex and my mom is a hippie she raised me to be one partially of my life and then I started doing regular stuff anyways I love you alll and you should know that because we deserve to know we love each other I've been a guest for the past few months and this is actually a coool forum I want to give my love to the mods and owner. kisses and hugs...... so I hope to spread the love to everyone if you show to me:cry: if you make me cry:cry: ....there no love there ,instead I'll pray for you to die seee how that rhyms sooooo lets share love beee friends and remember be happy don't be crapppy, if you are anyways I'lll pray for your neck to go snappy and you'lll go to the hospital

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

weird ass title kinda uncalled for. but sweet..But whatever. Everyone here Is loved accept the N00bs of course, Nice ta meetcha Alexdria hope I get to know you better. ^_^

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
sure I'll be friends XD

spreading the love is good, eh?

btw my name's alex too XD

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Eh, that was...well........unexpected. Just follow the rules, and you'll not be branded "n00b" and where did your name "Alexidra" come from?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Alright, this is the wrong section with all the hello's and such.Also If you guys are going to insult GTFO this is not the place to make cracks at the newbies.

Mod can you place this in the community boards section?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Don't make threads about this junk, please.
1. This is FI, all it is is junk.
2. You wouldn't call a topic about Christianity junk, now would you?

Eh, anyways. Hope you learn to spell and don't ruin the image of people who are happy and care for the world. (Or, as some of you say, hippies)

A

Alexidra

someone kill her please she needs the help
stop posting in my threads honestly is this what you do alll your life post in threads insulting people cause you can, I don't have to love everyone but I do luckilky
you seriosly fail so GTFO

P.S I'm not the kind of hippie that controls temper so stfu for your own good

you saw the messsage so if you don't like me or it then shuddup instead being such an annoying creep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back