• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love hina Rp!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

20 years later after the anime show.the hina place was free to other people.Their you could live your life.Theirs a school near it,and theirs a Hot spring :) .
So ya i cant really make a story about that,5 new people live in the hina house.
2 girls and 3 guys.

Name:
Bio(Optional):
Extra info: (if you want to put some

Rules:
swering is ok.
romance is ok.
in the house first floor(kitchen. gym.a room with a plasma tv.)
second floor(6 rooms,1 bathroom in each room,a library.

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

Name:Shane Kiyoshi
Appearance: Tall and handsome. his hair is the same as tidus exapt for the factr it is red and gold streaks. He wears and blue and yellow print t-shirt with the words. Life is roller coaster, every one wants a ride. he also wears jeans and occasionally a cap.
Extra info: Shane is kind and gentle, but if provoked will stand up and fight for his beliefs and the people he loves and cares for. He also has had training in martial arts so he is fully capable to defend himself.

sorarocks12

Name:Suchii Arow
Appearance:Tall,Short brown hair,Tan pants,Red shirt
Extra:Suchii is quiet,he is often in fights because of his short temper.He is a good fighter,though he only uses it in tomes of need.

Akuma

ooc: heyz guys

Name: Shawn Kage
Appearance: Tall, has blonde hair, wears a black tank-top with black lether long pants with flames up the sides of them, he also wears black shades. Has a tatto of a dragon on his back. Shawn also has his eyebrow perices.
Extra: Shawn is know by gangs as the "Deadman" koz he got pushedinfront of a car and after it hit him he got up and walked away like nothing happened, Shawn also dose kickboxing, hes a black belt in tae kwon do, and his a 16 year old boxing champ

Last edited:

Nunni856

Name: Maya
Appearance:
Willow.jpg
(but w/o those wings)
Extra info: Maya is gentle, caring and nice at most of the times but she could be mean in some of the times but even more mean when she's in a bad mood.

dark invader

name: Adalai
appearance:
elves24.jpg

extra info: Adalai is very secretive and doesn't share things with people unless she feels like she really knows them, but most of the time she's nice.

xandman

RP BEGIN
Kane was sleeping in his room.He woke-up and took his clothes and went to the bathroom.He wash his hands and then went to the first floor.He ran and something block his feet,he fell in the stairs.....OUCH....He stood up and walked to the kitchen,nobody was there...for now.he took some boxes of cereal and prepare everting for five people.he then sit to his place and waited for the others

dark invader

Adalai was woken up by a hard thump against something. She walked to the bathroom in her pjs to change into her clothes after her shower. After her shower was over and she was changed, Adalai ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it. She walked down to the kitchen and sat on a chair. She then noticed Kane. "Good morning, did you get a good night sleep" she said rubbing her eyes.

Nunni856

Maya woke up from her sleep and then she sit up and look out the window. It was such a beautiful day and she smiled. she got out of her bed and yawns. She went to her closet to get her excerising clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. She fixed her bed and then went to the library to return her book. After that, she went to the gym for her morning exercises. After she finished her morning excerise, she went to her room to take a warm shower. During her shower, she started thinking about something very personal to her (will tell later). She sighed as if she is very tired already. After the shower, she put on her clothes and went to the kitchen to eat. She saw Adalai and Kane in the kitchen as she comes in, "Hey, good morning!" Maya says as she's about to take the chair. She smiled at both of 'em and usually she doesnt smile every morning until she is not tired from the sleep.

Y

Yihazu

"Another morning and another day." Shane said as he got out of bed. He went over to the bathroom and had a quick shower he was late for breakfast so he hurried and got dressed and went down to the kitchen were he saw everyone else exept Shaun having breakfast. "Hey everyone, looks good he said as he looked at all the choices for breakfast. He grabbed a bowl and had some coco pops. Half way through his bowl he asked, "has anybody seen Shaun lately?"

Nunni856

"No." Maya said as she finished her breakfest. She gets up and went to the sink to wash her dishes. As she finished, she wipes her hands with paper towel. "See ya later, I have to go." Maya said as she walks towards the doorway. She went back to her room to get her stuff and then went to school. As she comes in school, she noticed that there's no one there. "Oh...I'm late!" Maya says as she looked at the clock. She ran to her classroom and then she saw the teacher standing there and looking at her. Maya smiles innocently, "Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm clock and i was eating-" "It's quite alright." the teacher said, interrupting her, "Take a seat and get out your notes." Maya walks over to her seat and sat down and noticed everyone looking at her. "What?" the classroom turned their attention back to the teacher. Maya sighed First day here, and went bad... Maya thought as she takes her notes.

Akuma

Shawn got out bed a looked at his clock "God damn" he said "i slept in again." He turns one his cd player, then turns to the closet and gets out his black tank-top with a flameing skull on it and his black long lether pants, then shawn walks to the bathroom, he turns the shower on. "Oh thens no hot water left" his said upder his breath "god damn girls with there long hot showers". Shawn has a quick cold shower, then he quicky gets dressed and gabs is school bag and runs to school. Shawn gets to his class that is almost finshed, he walks in seeing Maya, then the teacher walks up to him and askes "why hes so late" shawn tells the teacher that he slep in and it wont happen again. Shawn walks over to the desk next to maya and sits down. shawn turns to maya and siad "thanks for waking me up today" with a smirk on his face.

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

Shane got up from the Table after Maya left and washed his as well. "I'll see you guy's later." Shane said as he went out of the kitchen. Shane had a free period so he went to the games room and played some ping pong against the wall. Shane got bored of that after ten minutes and started to play Kingdom Hearts on the PS2. "This game rules." He said as he thrashed some heartless.

xandman

Kane had finished eating,he put his dish in the sink and wash his hands.He walked to the gym to pump-up some muscle.After several session of training he took a towel and went to the shower.Kane loves it when its hot.

Y

Yihazu

Shane was flying through the game but his phone rang and he paused it. He looked at his phone and it read, science, ten minutes. So Shane4 saved it and turned it off and ran to his car and drove to his school. Shane knew both Shawn and Maya went to this school but he wasn't sure about the others as he hadn't talked to them about school yet. Shane heard the bell ring as he got to the school and ran to his class and made it before the others did. " At least I won't be last again." Shane said as he sat in the middle of the class, waiting for Shawn and Maya to arive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back