• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I finally just watched the finale, I've been putting it off probably cause I either didn't want it to end or was afraid it'd suck, but I have to say I'm incredibly impressed. From an emotional point of view I hate how it is confirmed that they all die sooner or later (which is a given anyway cause we all die but still), but from a storyline-perspective it couldn't have ended any better. A lot is answered while some mysteries remain, which is good. I've always loved Lost, but there were times (season 5) where they totally lost me, so seeing an ending like this makes it all the more impressive.

Blobbit

Awards
Holy sh**. $280 for Complete Collection? I thought it would be only $200...-sigh- I'll have to get it for my birthday which is in December...

But with it, my life will be complete.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder if those Complete Collections are going to have a limited run. I'd love to have one, but it might take a while for me to justify spending that much money on it.

Radon

mofo
Agreed with Vandread. I'm personally hoping that they aren't preorder-or-you-will-never-get-it type thing or else I'm screwed. Actually, first I'm just hoping it's released in Australia.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
2OXLq.gif

I'd love to see this ending.

chloe123

Finally lost ends but it fans like me still want to watch it again. It would be great for me if it come back.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
[video=vimeo;13959487]http://vimeo.com/13959487[/video]

The LOST Epilogue has leaked.

Radon

mofo
[video=vimeo;13959487]http://vimeo.com/13959487[/video]

The LOST Epilogue has leaked.

I would watch if I didn't already order the DVD. Damn it.

EDIT: Fuck it. I couldn't resist.

The Hurley bird made me laugh. So many people thought that thing was gonna be like a god or something. Actually the whole situation with the food drop people was funny.

But my one problem was, didn't they already answer all that other stuff like the polar bears and Room 23?

Walt becoming the number 3 was a nice touch and finish on his story arc.

*sigh* Now it looks like Lost is truly over. D:

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think people had more questions when the Polar Bear remains was found in Tunsia and all that. So, they clarified it some more (even explained why the wheel chamber was ice cold.) Also, they answered the pregnancy problem through the polar bear segment of the video as well. Room 23, at most, was explained as a place where DI did experiments in subliminal messages, so this was giving it an even more specific explanation.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I was tempted to post this but decided not to for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back