• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
There's probably a thread for this way back, but I couldn't be bothered searching.

270pxlostlogobf8.jpg

So, season 4 is coming. January 31st. The extended trailer is out.

WATCH IT.

YouTube - Lost - Season 4 Promo

--

I'm pretty excited about it. I watched s1 ages ago and never bothered with the others until last week when I bought the s2 boxset - two days later I ended up buying the s3 one and I watched them both within 5 days.

There's some speculation as to what s4 will be about, but I reckon one of the main 'areas' of the season is going to be Hatch No. 6 - The Orchid.

The Orchid is the only one they don't know about, and we were introduced to it in this clip...

YouTube - New Lost Season 4 Sneak Peak!!! New Hatch!, The Orchid

The Orchid probably has something to do with experimental time travel, or something of the sort. We don't know for sure.

--

Sadly, s4 is reported to only be 8 episodes because of the strike (ffs already). BUT maybe that means s5 will be 24 episodes instead of the released statement of 16, hopefully.

If you have been spoiled on wikipedia or youtube about certain island secrets we haven't yet learned through the show, please don't post them here unless they're in a spoiler tag.

omg i luv jacob.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Re: [TV] Lost

FIRST POST WEE

I think I'll die when January 31st gets here. I've watched the s3 finale 4 times by now and it still gives me shivers. )':

Also, writers guild is selfish.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

jacksdadmaybecg6.jpg

Sent this to Ryu thinking it may be Jacob when he made an interesting point..

does that look like Jack's Dad to anyone else? We know from s1 that when the plane crashed his Dad wasn't in his coffin. We also know the times Jack has "seen" his Dad on the island he's been wearing that suit.

MYSTERY.

edit: Something else spotted.

thatagainqj2.jpg

The number 6 yet again.

Last edited:

Cid Highwind

The Captain

i am really pumped up for season 4. this wait has been killing me and now there's only 8 episodes in a row *shoots off head*

only a little less than a month left. argh, this is going to be the hardest part of the wait.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

I'm only a few episodes into season 3, but I must say, Ben is by and far one of the greatest villains I've ever seen on television.

Also, Mr. Eko ;__;

~Dorian Gray

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

So we ARE going to be learning about The Orchid.. even if it is in the season 2-hour finalé..

I hope they end on something epic, like the "WE HAVE TO GO BACK, KATE!" from s3. /orgasm

A

Audo

Bumpage. :O
I didn't think there was a LOST thread here.
Why no love for it? D:

Vin

Bronze Member
Anyone know when the new season starts!?!?!?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
My family and I have decided that Lost will be a Christmas thing. We don't have Sky One (fuckin virgin media and sky rivalry), so we have to wait for the boxsets to see it. And we get them at Xmas and watch like three eps a day. It's awesome. So the last season I saw was S3 and that was almost a year ago. Can't wait to watch S4, the last few episodes of S3 were mindfucks, especially the one with Jacob.

A

Audo

Well, I'm excited for LOST. Only a few more months left. >:3
And for you devious people out there:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, I'm excited for LOST. Only a few more months left. >:3
And for you devious people out there:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nice find, Sounds sweet!

A

Audo

So, Lost is going to come back with a 3-hour season premiere on the 21st of January (One hour recap episode followed by the first two episodes back to back.) Lost's regular timeslot will be on Wednesdays.

Driveshaft23

I seriously can't wait.... I'm almost as addicted to Lost as I am to KH, it's unhealthy. I seem to know more about Lost though.

I think this season will be by far the best. Has anyone seen the previews yet? The one with "The Fray" playing there new single is intense. And to whoever mentioned the Christmas thing, that's how I got hooked.

My girlfriend liked it and I bought her Season 1 for Christmas two years ago. We would watch at least 3 episodes a day, sometimes 7 or 8 depending on when I got to her house. Her parents got hooked and a few days later they bought season 2 and we flew through those with her parents. Then did it with my parents, and I caught up with Season 3 through iTunes. Been addicted since.

When I figure out how to do the spoiler thing, I'll mention my biggest questions, but in the mean time, what are yours?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I seriously can't wait.... I'm almost as addicted to Lost as I am to KH, it's unhealthy. I seem to know more about Lost though.

Uh...

I think this season will be by far the best. Has anyone seen the previews yet? The one with "The Fray" playing there new single is intense.

Yeah, I saw that; it was pretty good. Sure got me hyped up. Now I'm going to have to find that Fray single too.

When I figure out how to do the spoiler thing, I'll mention my biggest questions, but in the mean time, what are yours?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for questions, I have just decided to question everything at this point.

Driveshaft23

ha, yeah... I get more hyped about KH but in watching Lost as much as I have and over examining it, I know more about it. I just can't speak well, at all.

Thanks.

Questions and Speculation, Look with caution if you haven't seen Season 4

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back