• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
**The plot of this RP is NOT mine. It is based on the TV show Lost. The only difference will be the characters and storyline because we will change them to however we want. But it is still based on the show.**

It was a normal flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles. Everthing was running smoothly. Until the plane hit turbulence. The pilot decided to turn the plane around and land in Fiji. But when they were 1000 miles off course, the plane crashed on a small isolated island. Now the survivors of the crash must live together and try to survive. It is strange how they could survive such a strange crash but something about the island is more mysterious. Survivors have found polar bears and boars on the tropical island, leaving them completely confused. There is also a large creature that roams the island, tearing up trees and anything that gets in its way. But the weirdest thing is that they are not alone. There are others on the island. And they have obviously lived there longer. They want something with the survivors and are out to get them. Will the survivors be able to overcome them? Or will they become victim to the dangerous mysteries of the island?

RULES:
No powerplaying/godmodding
Keep the swearing to a minimum please or use * to cover what you say.
Romance is encouraged!!
Please try to be literate.
Try to write more that 2 lines please.
No killing off characters without their or my permission.
No spamming.
NO flaming. Be considerate to other people’s ideas!
Use OOC or (( parentheses )) if you are talking out of character.
Use "quotation marks" for talking and italics for thoughts.
You may be an original character from the show but I would prefer your own characters. It would be easier for people who don’t watch the show since we are starting from the beginning.
Write I AM LOST if you’ve read the rules.
HAVE FUN!

TEMPLATE
Name: Michelle
Personality: Michelle is basically the "Kate" of the show. She is very tough and strong. She always goes out to explore the island and wants nothing more than to go home. But things from her past sometimes make her lie about herself and keep her from showing her true self. She isn't afraid of anything, despite her fragile appearance.
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, pale skin with freckles. She always wears jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair is short, up to her shoulders and it's pin straight. She is kinda short, only 5'2.
Bio: Michelle was born in a low class town. She always lived with her mother since her father left her when she was very young. But at age 12, Michelle's mother found a new boyfriend. Michelle hated him because he would always fight with her mother. But Michelle's mother loved him and would never leave him. At age 16, he began to harrass Michelle without her mothers's knowing. When she turned 18 she left them without a word and went to live in Sydney. Two years later, she found out her mother had been killed in a fight she had with her boyfriend . Michlle went on the plane to Los Angeles to go to the funeral and to kill him herself. But little did she know where her true destination was.

I hope this turns out well since this is my first RP.. ^_^

Edit - Also, You are allowed to have flashbacks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain. In the show Lost, the characters have flashbacks that explain who they were and what happened to them before the crash. But it's not all at once. It's a little bit at a time, just to get an idea of why they may be on the island. Certain events on the island trigger the flashbacks and make them remember the good things that happened to them or the bad things. It's all basically so we can know about your character.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Mind if i help? ))

I AM LOST

Name: Edward Eagles
Personality: Nice, cool, calm, serious at some points, loud-mouthed at others.
Bio: Ed was on this plane as it crashed, and is a survivor. He makes his own weapons in case anything happens, and is isolated to himself.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I AM LOST. I like the idea of turning Lost into an Rp.

Name: Rico Howell
Personality: Rico is arrogant, brave, confident, friendly, aggresive to people the make him mad, smooth talker, and loyal to his friends.
Appearance:
azn_cutie62390_idol.jpg

Bio: Rico was a boxer/rapper that was getting on the plane so he could get to his next concert and match. He never thought that the plane would crash that day and he would be stranded on an island with a bunch people. When he awoke upon this island, he knew he was lost.

yado

I taste delicious
((sweet i trieed this before, never got off th ground))
I AM LOST
Name:Chris Heartfeild
Personality:quite untill you get to know him, then is talkitive
Appearance: A little overweight, tall around 6', tan skin, blue jeans and a white t-shirt
Bio:was a college student who won a contest at school for a free trip to sidney. He was studying to be a game creator and was also a drummer. The plane he was suppose to take was canceled and wound up on the plane that would crash.((sucks huh))

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Just a few more people and we can start. C'mon guys! If you don't watch the show it doesn't matter. Were going to start from the beginning and I'll explain everything as we go along...You know you want to be lost on a freaky island! ^_^

yado

I taste delicious
((lol yeah, bumping because i want to start))

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
I AM LOST

Name: Seth Zeion
Personality: he is a guy that does what he believs but is deeply depressed inside. He wants someone in his heaet but wont let anyone in htat easy
Appearance: sig
Bio: His family has died across the years one by one. his sister diecd only last week and she wass 14.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Ok. One or two more people and we'll start. Or not. I dunno. I'll see.

And Seth. Your template is fine but please put the password so I know you read the rules or whatever. ^_^

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
I am lost
(I love this show missed the middle of the first season but I've cought up)

Name: Aydrian trough
Personality: Aydrian is vary confident in himself and doesn't like it when his ideas prove to be the worst. He will do his best to defy people when they tell him to do something if he thinks it isn't the best choice to make. He can be at times vary manipulative.
Appearance: Aydrian is around five feet three inches tall and weighs roghly one hundred twenty ponds. He has dark brown hair that is slightly curly. His eyes are light green. He wears a white T-shirt and over that a gray sweatshirt. He wears blue jeans and black sneakers.
Bio: Aydrian grew up in a reletivly comfortable home but hated his parents. Although they were strict Aydrian amplified it in his own mind and although at first he was lying to himself and knew it the lies soon became his reality. His parents took him on vacation hoping that by some act of god it would settle his nerves. He bought a plain ticket off of the internet using his parents credit card and was soon on the plain that crashed into the mystery island.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Ok I'll start now! People can still join!

Day 1 - The Crash

Michelle's eyes shot open. The sun shone brightly and she squinted her eyes. Michelle thought she was dreaming so she closed her eyes and re opened them, only to find she was still there. Slowly, she tried to get up. But a pain in her leg made her sit back down. She looked down and saw that a spot on her jeans was covered in blood. Grabbing onto a tree, Michelle pushed herself up and began walking. She was in such a state of shock that she didn't realize where she was. She began to run with a limp until she ended up on a beach. But something on the beach stopped her short. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

She saw the remains of what seemed to be a plane. The crash was so bad, that parts were scattered everywhere. That's when it hit her. The turbulence. The plane crash. People were screaming and running frantically. She began to walk faster towards the actual crash. Many thoughts were running through her head but one thought stuck out. How in the hell did we survive?

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
As Rico lay on the sand his eyes began to open slowly. He started to push himself off the ground while he looked around. A piece of rbbule was on him but, he manage to push it off of his body. He rubbed his head and said "Sh*t that hurt. Where am I?" When he stood up he felt a pain in his left arm and blood was coming down from his forehead. He saw his hat on the ground and his sunglasses were fine. He grabbed his hat, and sunglasses and put them on. He had forgotten what had happened but, he then remembered that he was on plane that was going down and he passed out. He looked at the destroyed plane and said "This is bad. There could be survivors but, it doesn't matter if anyone is alive because were lost.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle was dumbfounded by the crash and so many thoughts were going through her mind. Just then someone screamed for help. "Help me! Please!" The plea for help snapped her out of her trance and she turned around. There was a girl stuck under a piece of the plane. Oh my god. She ran over to the girl and knelt down. "Ok. Just hold on. I'll help you." Michelle tried to push the metal but the girl just screamed in pain. "Damnit!" She looked around and shouted for help. "Somebody help! Please!" I can't lift this on my own...

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
Aydrian crawlled out from underneath a large peice of the plains body wich had been torn and twisted so much that it had been thrown completely off when the innitial impact was over.
"D***it". He yelled as his sides began to ach as if someone ha punched him. He stood up only tro get angrier as he saw that his faviroute sweatshirt had been torn in places. He stamped his feet on the ground and kicked the debris. He looked around noticing people around him some in dire ned of amedical attention others dead. For the most part though it seemed that almost everyone in the plane had survived. Aydrian spat on the ground and began to walk around.
"Last time I ever ride in an austrailian plain". He put his hand on his forhead.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle kept screaming for help and three men finally came over to her. "Ok." she said. "On the count of three, lift this metal. I'm going to pull her out." The three guys nodded and grabbed the ends of it. Michelle took the girl's hands. "Ok. One. Two. THREE!" Then they all lifted the metal and Michelle pulled her out. She knelt down and turned the girl over to her back. Her whole leg was bloody. Michelle tore a part of her sweatshirt and tied it tightly around her thigh. "One of you guys get her in the shade." Then Michelle ran off, trying to help whoever she could.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Rico sat down on the sand and thought I could be all alone on this stupid island. I need to find a way off the cursed place. He got up and tried to walk but, he fell because of his leg. He grabbed bandana since his left arm was messed up, Rico had to wrap it around his leg with his teeth. He got up and started limbing toward the plane pieces. "He was going to look for survivors because he didn't want to be alone on this island.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle tried her hardest to get everyone away from the plane. She feared it would explode or more pieces would break off and hurt people. She got a group together to help the injured and brought them down the beach a bit. The fires were starting to die down and everyone was beginning to relax. She walked from person to person to see how everyone was. Nobody seemed to be in critical condition.

After what seemed like a whole day of helping people, Michelle sat away from the others to check out her wound. She went down near the beach and lowered her pants to her thighs. There was a fairly large gash from her knee to her midthigh. She went into the ocean and washed it with salt water. She remembered reading somewhere that salt was able to help wounds heal, even if it hurt really bad. The bleeding had stopped so she just pulled her pants up and prayed it wouldn't get infected.

Michelle began walking back towards the other when she saw a figure limping down the beach. She squinted her eyes and saw it was a man who was injured. She ran over to him. "Hey. Are you alright?!" she asked concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back