• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► LOST TIME MEMORY [Kingdom Hearts] - Preview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: LOST TIME MEMORY [Kingdom Hearts] - Complete!

I was not expecting that at all. Enigma is the one to have killed his Majesty, Riku and Sora?! :O I was really shocked by this and sadden how they died. I didn't think it was possible for somebody to destroy the keyblade either. Finally got that mystery revealed, since I think you wrote something similar to this before. It amazes me how each story and each tidbit you revealed Rena, is connected to one another. The feelz I got from this script were both heart breaking and amazing. Enigma is a really cool bad guy too. Curious why a simple blade can kill Mickey, Riku and Sora like that. Or maybe that's just the reality of it all, and its not like they were untouchable to begin with. Thanks for giving us another script to read, Rena! :D
Yup! When he does this, he sets off a chain of events that leads into Overbit Chaos. He kills them off so that he can take over the worlds without any interference from the Keyblade Masters; he knew that, if he tried to see any of his plans through with the Keyblade wielders around, he would get nowhere. So, he kills them off, then goes and does his thing. I think the element of surprise is also a BIG reason why they were outmatched. He hides in the shadows and attacks versus staying out in the open. He's a sneaky asshole lulz. (Also, there's a LOT more to his weapon, but you'll find out what I mean later on mwahaha xD)
I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT WRITING THAT SCENE THOUGH ;A; Especially the King Mickey part... In the original version, it was more descriptive and it was just. ugh. why ;__;

But yay, thank you so much!! ;w; I wasn't sure if it would be too heartbreaking, but yaaaay it is! (...wait, that's a bad thing XD;; But that's what I'm aiming for!) I don't have any other scripts, but thank you so much for taking the time to read it! ;w; Glad you liked it!

That was actually awesome to read, I'm extremely curious and filled with a plethora of whys and hows. Your writing style is great and I love that you include the SFX prompts too because instead of just writing them and us reading them, when I read the prompt I hear the SFX in my head as I read and it really sets the scene.

Wicked!
Yay, thank you so much! :D I found that, even though I put most of the SFX cues in the script, it's much easier to know what kind of SFX goes where during editing if they're on their own, so that's why I did that. But yay, I'm glad that it helps set the scene more! ;w; As for answers to what's going on, though, I am working on a fanfic that will explain all that! I'm working on several radioplays that will explain the fanfic's backstory and the characters' backstories, so that's the reason for all of the scripts. But yay, I'm glad that you like, too! :D

I don't have anymore scripts right now, but would anyone be interested in an audio preview of the prologue? I'm working on editing that one now, and I've got most of the recordings back from the voice actors working on this project. They are RIDICULOUSLY talented and I'm so glad that they're working on this omg ;A; Sora's lines are really heartbreaking, Riku is just perf ahhhh ;~;, and Enigma's voice is absolutely amazing. He is wickedly evil lulz. (And he actually sounds a little like Hans from Frozen, especially during the coy/sadistic lines. SO COOL ;w;)

whoops rambling, but, if anyone would be interested in hearing a preview, let me know! c:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The sneak peek preview sounds great, Rena. I imagine you have some friends helping you voice SRK and King Mickey? I think its awesome though! I can't wait for more. :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay, thank you so much! :D And well, I held auditions a while back, but I've become friends with one of the actors, which is awesome~ xD But they're doing an amazing job! I'm really excited about how the whole thing is turning out~ ;w; I'll see if I can post more soon, but, for now, there's that!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WOOOO RANDOM UPDATE

Okies, I started working on another script (Aex's script, unfortunately, wasn't working out the way I wanted it to, so I'm stepping away from that one for a bit and working on another one!), and I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on this small part. It's a first draft thing, but I wanted to see if this one part, where the ??? character starts asking about Rena's home, seems natural/realistic enough. If it's not, please let me know!

Otherwise, enjoy this tidbit! :D Any feedback would be very appreciated!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Rena, the number one rule is to ask "who" is speaking on the phone! You poor girl. I can't believe she bought what ??? said. I imagine this to be some sort of ploy to get Rena to do what ??? wants. I really hope Rena doesn't get hurt from this. It was a fantastic script, and you could feel your heart beating inside of your chest from how ominous this was. Every reaction was top notch, and felt so realistic. I was quite surprised by this random update. I look forward to anything else you choose to show us, Rena=D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rena, the number one rule is to ask "who" is speaking on the phone! You poor girl. I can't believe she bought what ??? said. I imagine this to be some sort of ploy to get Rena to do what ??? wants. I really hope Rena doesn't get hurt from this. It was a fantastic script, and you could feel your heart beating inside of your chest from how ominous this was. Every reaction was top notch, and felt so realistic. I was quite surprised by this random update. I look forward to anything else you choose to show us, Rena=D
Oh my goodness, thank you!! :D Lemme see~

Actually, the mysterious dude is a good guy lulz xD; The script didn't show that too well, unfortunately, so I'll have to add something in to show that he's a good person. He's super trustworthy, promise!! He's trying to save Rena, and he has to rely on some outlandish things to help her, like throwing a phone through a portal, because he's not strong enough to open a portal for himself, and hoping that she picks up the call lulz. But yay, it was realistic!! Thank you! ;w; I'll try to show more later~ (I might post the whole scene, once it's mostly done!) I do have a tiny, tiny excerpt right now, though!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh my goodness, thank you!! :D Lemme see~

Actually, the mysterious dude is a good guy lulz xD; The script didn't show that too well, unfortunately, so I'll have to add something in to show that he's a good person. He's super trustworthy, promise!! He's trying to save Rena, and he has to rely on some outlandish things to help her, like throwing a phone through a portal, because he's not strong enough to open a portal for himself, and hoping that she picks up the call lulz. But yay, it was realistic!! Thank you! ;w; I'll try to show more later~ (I might post the whole scene, once it's mostly done!) I do have a tiny, tiny excerpt right now, though!

You're welcome. Always happy to provide feedback. :D

Ohhh, I wouldn't of thought that at first. Okay, I'll take your word for it, because I care about Rena's safety. The phone was thrown from a portal?! ouo Whoa. This mysterious person wouldn't happen to be from the future, right? Yup, it was really realistic. Again, you're welcome. Also, the final version you've shown me in the spoiler makes the script a lot lighter. So, I think I could believe a little of this mysterious person's claim about being her friend, and looking out for her best of interest. (No idea if I said that last part right. xD)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
8D you have talent i wanna read more your a fabulous writer nomura could use in expert writer like you Takushi Rena
Oh wow, thank you!! ;w; That's really flattering haha, thank you lots! c:

You're welcome. Always happy to provide feedback. :D

Ohhh, I wouldn't of thought that at first. Okay, I'll take your word for it, because I care about Rena's safety. The phone was thrown from a portal?! ouo Whoa. This mysterious person wouldn't happen to be from the future, right? Yup, it was really realistic. Again, you're welcome. Also, the final version you've shown me in the spoiler makes the script a lot lighter. So, I think I could believe a little of this mysterious person's claim about being her friend, and looking out for her best of interest. (No idea if I said that last part right. xD)
No worries, Rena's going to be super safe, promise! But the mysterious dude definitely goes across as a not-necessarily person in that excerpt I showed. (He's trying to save Rena, but she doesn't trust him annnnnd she's also in denial about the world ending, so he has to say something to get her to trust him, which, unfortunately, involves something that really bothers her) I'm gonna have a fun time trying to show that he is trustworthy haha xD;

And yosh, you got it right! :D He's definitely looking out for her best interest~ I feel bad that I can't explain why he's a friend and why he wants to help her, but he's definitely a good person. (Oh and I forgot about this lulz. He's not from the future xD His story is more related to something that happened in the past, though, hence why he says he's a friend and such.)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Update time! :D I've been working super hard on another script (...i just realized i've posted previews for it lmao, it's actually pretty different than the current version now xD), but I wanted to get some feedback on it before I finalized it and sent it out to the KHOC cast to record.

I'm looking for some beta readers to give feedback on the script in its current state and for once it's finished. My hope is to have it done maybe next week at the earliest (by the 15th), so recording can start before the end of the year.

So if anyone would like to help, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll give cookies, too! ;w;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Update time! :D I've been working super hard on another script (...i just realized i've posted previews for it lmao, it's actually pretty different than the current version now xD), but I wanted to get some feedback on it before I finalized it and sent it out to the KHOC cast to record.

I'm looking for some beta readers to give feedback on the script in its current state and for once it's finished. My hope is to have it done maybe next week at the earliest (by the 15th), so recording can start before the end of the year.

So if anyone would like to help, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll give cookies, too! ;w;

I'll be one of the beta's if you'll have me, Rena. :) Anytime I can help you out with OC will be a pleasure. So, just send it my way. I'll have it done either tomorrow (Friday) or over the weekend.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll be one of the beta's if you'll have me, Rena. :) Anytime I can help you out with OC will be a pleasure. So, just send it my way. I'll have it done either tomorrow (Friday) or over the weekend.
Alright, awesome! :D Thank you so much! I seriously appreciate it ;0; The current draft is a little messy (there's notes all over it lulz), but I'll send it your way~

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HIIIIII I HAVE AN ANOTHER PREVIEW C: Well, an audio preview lol.

The first radioplay has been through a rocky production, but I'm working on it more now and I wanted to share a preview of one part of it really quick~ This is basically one character talking, but I really like how it turned out, so I wanted to share it ;0;

Here it is! I may take it down soon, but any feedback would be awesome~ ;w; Otherwise, I'm gonna keep working on it so I can post the full thing soon-ish lol

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
HIIIIII I HAVE AN ANOTHER PREVIEW C: Well, an audio preview lol.

The first radioplay has been through a rocky production, but I'm working on it more now and I wanted to share a preview of one part of it really quick~ This is basically one character talking, but I really like how it turned out, so I wanted to share it ;0;

Here it is! I may take it down soon, but any feedback would be awesome~ ;w; Otherwise, I'm gonna keep working on it so I can post the full thing soon-ish lol

OHMYGOSH! Please keep it up! I love hearing this character talk! I got chills from his laugh and oh, oh, gosh, I want to know which character it is that's speaking! I'm so full of hype right now! It's so awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back