• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Sphear ('I Am Setsuna' Devs' New Game) -- Coming Early 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;hkM8CZ-sdYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkM8CZ-sdYo[/video]​

just announced.

"The adventure of LOST SPHEAR begins in a remote town where a young boy, Kanata, awakens from a devastating dream to find his hometown disappearing. To stop the world from being lost forever, Kanata and his comrades set out to rebuild the world around them with the power of Memory by manifesting thoughts into matter.

Expanding upon the beloved features from their debut title, I Am Setsunaâ„¢, LOST SPHEAR features an enhanced gameplay system with a revamped ATB battle system where players can strategize and freely adjust their placement mid-fight, seamless environments, and various locations to explore."

Coming to PS4, Switch and Steam

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Looks pretty interesting. Seems similar to I am Setsuna when looking at the characters, battle system, world map and etc.. The icy terrain and re-used dungeon floors felt a bit repetitive in the long run, so I am glad that this seems to have more variety when it comes to surroundings. I hope they have I am Setsuna`s composer since the music was pretty good.

I wonder if the story or the world will have any sort of connection to their previous game.

I am rather interested in this title. Seeing this actually made me want to go do some of the post game stuff in I Am Setsuna.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Looks cute and charming. I am waiting for I am Setsuna to go on sale. If I end up liking the game, then I'll probably look into this more.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Man, global warming hit them hard. :p

$50 is a tad bit steep for such a low-cost looking game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Charging $40 instead of $50 was a flaw apparently.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
That's sooner than I expected honestly.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
The physical copy is unfortunately Square Enix Store exclusive. That needs to stop being a thing.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;jxiJAWhsKkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiJAWhsKkY[/video]

15 minutes of new game play. It's cute and charming, but look boring :/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;tFBi3cJ34wA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFBi3cJ34wA[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;z64pS0Z5bmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64pS0Z5bmU[/video]

Demo now available on PS4, Steam, and Switch eShop.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
In the mean time I attend my backlog and college work, I'll wait for Setsuna and Sphear to drop in price, even though I'm mighty interested in both.

Pokie

This may sound like a unnecessary pet peeve ? But why are the characters so small and far away on screen ?? It's frustrating. Not a fan of this artistic visual.

I Am Setsuna was the same.

iu

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I mostly miss character portraits with the text boxes.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Trying the game's demo as we speak. I like the battle gameplay, but the game's overrall presentation feels lacking. Character portraits could fix the issue a little, but I don't feel very absorbed into the story. I just think events happen and pass by. There's no sense of flow at all.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back