• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost on an island...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Genesis

If you were stuck on an island waaaay out at sea, who would you want with you (or what) ?.

.Genesis

MemoriesR4ever said:
hmmmmm.....if i was stuck on an island with no tv or games....i would take....um.....Food and Fresh Water....

and if a person.....as in what do u mean???

from the forum I guess :eek:

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I don't care who the hell is with me because they wouldn't be any help what so ever. I wish it would be set up like the show LOST. That would be fun, but scary.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Acoustic guitar, extra strings, lots of matches and lighter fluid, a charcoal stove with tons of charcoal, a swiss army knife, a 12-gauge with an armory's worth of ammunition, and a can of whoopass.

rikubaka67

Awards
either my ex-bf cuz hes really funny, and its impossible 4 anyone 2 be bored around him, or my crush cuz he'd prob. figure out a way 2 get us off.

neither one is part of these fourms.

as for someone from these fourms, anyone on my buddy list.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
My girlfriend, obviously. And some comics.

As for it being someone from these forums? Either shortythugsta, so I can beat the holy hell out of him to amuse myself, or Square Ninja, to have some intelligent conversations with. Or Master T. Or... Well, anyone in C.R.O.C.K.

Manchester Black said:
My girlfriend, obviously. And some comics.

As for it being someone from these forums? Either shortythugsta, so I can beat the holy hell out of him to amuse myself, or Square Ninja, to have some intelligent conversations with. Or Master T. Or... Well, anyone in C.R.O.C.K.
WTF is your problem w/ shortythugsta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back