• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Isle of Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixGirl2104

On a remote island in the south pacific there exists a gate way to an ancient world that no one of this world could possibly imagine. This place remains completely untouched by the outside world and is completely peaceful, to some it up in one word it would be… paradise. For thousands of years the people of this world have lived in peace, but now evil threatens their world.

A great power grants the truest wishes of the inhabitants of this island. Their truest wish is simple… happiness and peace. So the power grants this most beautiful of all things. And so those who live on this island are called The Optatio. They are both the guardians and the guarded of this great magic. The balance has been maintained for an eternity and now it is threatened, as all such things are by the greatest of evils. The magic has been stolen, the Isle of Dreams fades, and the Optatio are fading with it.

But destiny has taken its own route, and seven young men and women have been thrown into this fateful battle to preserve the dreams of a world they didn’t even know existed.

Rules:
1.) Absolutely no god moding or power playing
2.) Please use correct grammar
3.) No one liners
4.) Romance is aloud
5.) If you’re going to join please make sure you post regularly, I know I’m guilty of not doing this, but please.
7.) Everyone is on the same plane in the begining of the rp, so in your bio, find some way to be on a plane.
6.) Have fun!!

Template:
Name:
Personality:
*Bio:

*Note on the bio, I want everyone to be a normal kid. None of the tragic past, raised by shaolin monks, or grandfather ninjas type stuff. Extra note… Normal, not boring.

You’ll have powers, but later on in the rp so don’t pick powers yet.

There’s a limit of seven people.

I’m going to be of the Optatio, I’ll post my template later.

People that don’t need to ask before joining:
Morpheaus
Senko Hitomi
Call_me_Canada
Zexion the Master
Tiger chat
Perfect Zero
Kingdomwolfblade
Heartless Whisper
Nightfire

Note to people on the list: Don’t feel obligated to join.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Edward Marthein
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys183.jpg
Personality: A very kind person with a giving heart. He always doubt himself and believes the worst of himself. No matter what anyone tells him, he blames himself for everything. Those close to him would tell you that he is often cocky or cold in times of crisis, but that's only because he wants to keep everyone else calm.

Bio: His mother died when he was four, and his father was no prize. The two of them moved often and were never truly close. After five years his father decided to teach him martial arts. Though Edward possessed his fathers natural skill his kind nature held him back. This only caused his father to become even more distant. After a rather severe scalding Edward started to just fake it for his father. He hit harder and trained until his father made him rest. His life became a routine of early morning training, then school, then nightly training, and finally reading to himself late at night to pass the time. He had very few friends and only two people who truly knew the things he went through. But alas two friends weren't meant to stay with him. His father took a job offer in the Philipines and now Edward is on a plane. Edward thinks in his heart that he will always be alone. That he shall never find someone to truly be close too.
Well you know what they say...Life will find a way.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Name: Alex
Appearance: Coming soon
Personality: Solemn, anti-social and quite quiet
*Bio: Brought up by her grandmother, and once lived with her brother Daniel, but was seperated from them a while ago.

Berii

May I join~? :3

Name: Sapphire Mistral
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/goodkitty8/AnimeGirl3.jpg

Personality: Sapphire is, um, unique. She is quite the airhead and isn't exactly one of the intelligent ones; she has a one to two minute attention span and easily forgets almost everything. However, anything she lacks in that department, she more than makes up in her heart. It would appear that she lives to please. She is quite the energetic optimist as well; she always finds fun in every little thing. Even if she's kidnapped, she would probably have fun.

Bio: Sapphire is the youngest of three female siblings, the most dense, as well. Curtly after giving birth to her, Sapphire's mother fell ill and is still currently hospitalized. Her father is almost always busy with his work so she hasn't really spent time with either parent. Her elder sisters were the ones responsible for her so they tried their best to protect her, they even taught her an art of self-defense, fencing.

Other than that, Sapphire has lived normally. She has a great number of friends and her sisters took care of her well. They often traveled, though, since they helped their father with his work.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Name: Zay Makai

Appearance: http://www.sandara.net/anime/firesummon.jpg (cept without all the fire and stuff)

Personality: Zay is an odd one indeed. He is kinky of sorts, and not in the perverted meaning. He is very intelligent, and can be very logical at times. However, contradicting this comes the fact that he loves to have fun and usually rushes into things, or so people think. It seems that he does think things out before he does them usually though.

Bio: Zay grew up ironically in a technologically illiterate family. However he loves techology, and has gotten into trouble at school for hacking their system. He also loves the play the guitar, draw, and read. He also studies the games of Go and Chess, liking the fact that one has to think before they move. His family was more or less wealthy, but it would be more like lower-upper-class, or maybe high-middle class.

He has grown up, travelling alot, but nowhere too fancy. His father changes jobs regularly and it explains this.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
can i join?

name : Soraiya Shikimori (Soh-ra-ee-yah)

apperance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/kaori2244/1124465219_269.jpg

personality: Soraiya is a weird type of person.she is of average smarts but she usually doesnt let it get to her. she knows everything might be alright. she is a very devoted person and even a little competitive. she isnt shy either. if she sees someone she likes or wants she'll go for it. she loves to have fun and dress up. Soraiya goes with the flow and is usually nice unless she is mad...

bio: Soraiya lives with her rich family, but she feels as if they dont notice her enough. she thinks of her friends as family more than here real family. she has 1 sister and 1 brother. her parents are divorced. she studies karate, too. during a school trip she decided to get on a different plane than the one she was supposed to.

Last edited:

PhoenixGirl2104

Ok cool, that's five people, I need two more

Oh, one small request Tender heart... I'm going to have to ask that you make your bio a bit more detailed.

I'm working on my template, I'll post it in a few minutes and as soon as we have two more people we can get started.

PhoenixGirl2104

Name: Lena

Appearance:
girls24.jpg

Personality: She’s got a feisty spirit, but is very kind hearted and wise. She has a great love for her people, and will go to great lengths to protect them, including pulling seven seemingly normal kids into their perfect world to stop it from disappearing forever.

Bio: Lena is the High Priestess of the Fidelis Tutela, a sacred and ancient order whose soul purpose is to guard and protect the magic that keeps their world alive. When it was stolen, Lena blamed herself and made a vow that she would do everything in her power to get it back and stop whoever stole it.
Powers: Healing, Orbing, and has the ability to inspire (something like a muse)

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:Zak Kitar

Appearance: http://tm.ask.com/r?t=c&s=p&sv=0a30...sicoportale.com/cartoni-animati/anime_050.jpg

Personality:Likes to keep his opinions to himself, but is a true friend through and through

*Bio:Grew up on the streets of New York as an orphan. After a while, he was never addopted, s the orphanage threw him out into the streets. Bent on surviving, he tried many jobs. When he finally earned enough money, he took the first plane out of New York, Oblivious to the events that will change his lif forever

EnoehT

Name: Dayrn (Dare-In)

Appearance: Daryn has long dark red hair that is tied into a tail. Green eyes that have a dull look to them. Has an above moderate musculature and is usually wearing black bycycle gloves. wears an open dark green vest and a sleevles green shirt underneath. Usually wears long black baggy pants and black shoes. He has a chain around his neck with a gold ring around it.

Personality: Daryn is a bit sarcastyc, and is an all around decent guy, he likes conversing with people, and generally is someone who lives life to its fullest. Recently though, he's a bit distracted.....

Bio: Daryn was born and raised in Scotland, however he wasnt exactley born in the nicest of area's. There was alot of crime and such, and when he was nine years old, his mothers was killed in a hostage situation. It took some time, but eventually he was able to move on and resume a normal life. He was a decent student at school, though he had a tendency for violence. In high school he met a girl by the name og Lydia, and well, they hit it off quite nicely. he got a job working in a local hardware store, and evrything was going great. When he graduated, he was going to propose, however his fiance-to-be had recently been killed, in, you guessed it, a hostage situation. This never sat to well, and his employer suggested he take a nice long vacation to calm down and move on, saying goodbye to those he loved, Daryn stepped onto the plane hoping, to have some peace, quiet and happiness for a change......

Favorite saying: "Where I com from, ye learn firs' aid befor ye can walk."

PhoenixGirl2104

OOC: Yeah we can start.... All of you were on the same plane, but it crashed and now you’re all on a beach on the island where the Gate way to Sogni is (that’s the name of the world.)

IC:
Lena surveyed the seven young men and women that were now washing up on the beach, from a safe distance beyond the trees. The fate of her world now rested in the hands these hopefully capable men and woman.

“So…” Said a voice from behind her, “This is who you’ve found to save us?” Lena turned, it was Gage, a young priest who thought he knew everything. “They look like a bunch of--”

“A bunch of what exactly?” Lena said defensively.

“Nothing, I just hope you live up to Silas expectations, and don’t disappoint him with your… choice.” With that Gage stocked away.

Silas was the Head High Priest of the Fidelis Tutela order. Lena new he wouldn’t be disappointed, he had always trusted her judgment, but these were hard times, and the fate of all them now rested, after all, with these seven, it was no time for guess work. Still… Lena was confident in her choice and she was sure Silas would be as well.

Lena watched the beach for a few more moments from behind the trees then moved carefully out into the open and onto the beach, anxious to welcome their new, and only, guests.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Edward's eyes simply didn't want to stay shut. Last thing he could remember was falling asleep but now he felt like something was softly nudging him awake. Sitting up on both elbows he looked up at a crystal blue sky. A cool breeze passed over his face, it felt odd on his soaking wet clothes. He noticed other people from his plane, a red headed guy about his age and that kid he'd met. Zay was his name.

A flash of movement on his peripheral vision made him turn. "Huh...!"
The gasp escaped his mouth without his meaning to. His mouth hung open for several seconds before he thought to close it. In retrospect he couldn't help it really. His eyes had just fallen on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was dressed in a strange outfit with red markings over her cheeks. All he could think to say was, "Um...Hey."

Berii

"Aah, what happened?" Sapphire inquired light-headedly to herself, rubbing her throbbing temple.

She then slowly arose; forcefully blinking back her drowsiness, as her eyes vaguely scanned her environment. She remembered being in a plane and she could recognize a few people from that plane. But, where was she? There where sand everywhere and she could feel the ocean's wave against her skin. Hm, maybe the plane landed in Hawaii. Oh, oh, or maybe it crashed on an island! Ooh, that would be cool! She continued pondering on her current location before the clear sky caught her attention.

A smile crept upon her face as she admired the scenic sight of the peaceful sky. It made her forget everything she was curious of and even eased the faint, but growing panic arising within her.

"Umm, hey."

Her ears immediately perked up, hearing about two people conversing. She turned to see them and grinned brightly. She could distinguish the guy as one of the passengers aboard the plane, but the female. She wasn't sure if she had seen her before.

"You're really pretty." She stated innocently. A childlike smile tugged on her lips as she recalled her bedtime stories when she was young. "You look like the pretty celestial nymphs my sisters told stories about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back