• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This chapter is simply awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to the next.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
This chapter was pure win. I really like where this plot is going, very creative indeed!! Can't wait to see what happens next. You are doing great!

Oh, and how dare they lock up meh sister!! :v I will return! XD

haha glad u like it so far

That jail must have pretty tight security to keep me and my ninja-skills locked up lowl :D

I have to agree with Tony: epic win chapter!

lol well Aria in here isnt that ninja like urself...sorta like a namine person

This chapter is simply awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to the next.

Thanks, the next might be a lil short

“Free with no fear?” Eva said aloud to herself. She tilt her head to the side and wore confusion on her face. What an odd thing to say, but so powerful. Eva felt re-charged. Like she could take on anything that approached her.

The darkness in the forest lighten up a bit. Aria’s mere presence left a feeling of good. The good, bright feeling hung over Eva. She felt protected. Eva examine the surroundings and bravely step forward.

Hiss...

Just as Eva gain courage a giant reptile mouth hissed and glared at her. Eva’s face drained, she backed away as a giant red snake that hung from the trees came closer to Eva.

Eva fell to the ground, “Oh that’s a big snake.” She scooted on the damp, dirt of the ground to escape the large snake head. The snake hissed, smiling at Eva. Eva heard a thump behind her, she lost land and ran into a tree. She gasped and her mind went blank as the snake dropped from the tree and slithered on the ground.

“Why Eva, you forgotten me already.” the snake said in an Irish accent. Eva’s eyes crossed for a moment as the snake’s words processed through her mind. “Francis?”

The snake slithered around Eva and lifted her up on both feet. “Why yes, who would you expect?”

“I don’t know. You just look…different.”

Francis let out a chuckle, “Yes. I do look a tad different.” Francis coiled himself up. He sat like a spring, bouncing and glowing at Eva.

Eva stood awkwardly, she avoided the sharp eyes of Francis. “Do you know where you are Eva?” Francis asked.

Eva hesitated. “Amadi?”

Francis shook his head. “Do you know the story of this land Eva?”

Eva bit her lip, should she let Francis know of Aria. Is Francis even a good guy now? Francis let his head dance side to side. “You do know, so I suppose you know that you are what will save this land?”

Eva felt crushed, he knew everything. “Yes.” she answered.

Francis smiled wickedly. His glowing eyes gleamed and his whole body became sand like. Francis disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh well Namine is still awesome :D

o_O Francis kinda creeps me out.

Sparks

gone
I forgot that I never posted to this :/
but yay another chappy! and Francis had a creeper moment there.

Traskix

Oh well Namine is still awesome :D

o_O Francis kinda creeps me out.

she is and yes he does

Francis is oh so sketchy!!

Good chapter! Short, but still left an impression with the mysterious Francis. Good job!

thank ya very much and now the long awaited appearance of Tony! lol

I forgot that I never posted to this :/
but yay another chappy! and Francis had a creeper moment there.

lol its okay, he is a creeper guy xP

As Eva stood sheepishly, something watched her. In the dark eyes glowed and voices snickered. Eva turned as wicked laughs filled the lonely forest. Branches and trees rustled.

“Ha, you’re funny Francis. Trying to scare me.” Eva said with a dead laugh.

Eva’s suspicion of Francis scaring her slowly faded. The laughs and noise of the dead tree branches filled the once silent lonely forest. A pair of red eyes appeared. Attached to the eyes is a long, dog-like snout. The teeth stained and sharp. They stuck out from the creatures mouth. It came closer, its body hunched over. Along the hunched back spikes stuck up and with reptile-like wings.

The wings made an eerie sound. Like the crunch when you step on a bug’s exoskeleton. Eva cringed as the dog-like, bat winged hyena creature came closer. The face is something you wouldn’t forget, the smile and eyes could haunt you while sleeping.

A high pitched scream sounded off and the next thing Eva knew she lay on the ground. The horrible creature put all its weight in holding her down. Its paws seemed to morph into human hands. Its abnormal fingers wrapped around Eva’s wrists. Eva struggled, but the creature flapped it’s wings. Eva hovered a few inches from the ground. Soon more creatures with the same body and laugh appeared.
Eva closed her eyes, like trying to escape from the strange world. She thought, I’m home, I’m home. There’s no place like home. But quoting The Wizard of Oz wont save her now. And if it were a dream, she would of woke up by now.

A sound cut through the air. Just one sound seemed to stop time and make everything silent. The weight of the creature fell onto Eva. She quickly pushed the dead weight off herself. The creature lay with an arrow pierced to its side. The red eyes stayed open, the limbs and wings twitched. Moving for the last time before it died.

The creatures body seem to disappear to an orb of light. The light flashed and floated high into the air. Disappearing in the canopy of trees above. Arrows struck the remaining creatures. Each went through the same process of disappearing into an orb of light.

Eva still on the ground breathing heavily. Her body and mind shocked from what she experienced.

“Hey are you okay?” a strong, sharp voice said. Eva turned quickly, behind her stood a young man. He hovered above Eva, his head to the side. He stood in a causal way. Like creatures such as those are an everyday thing. The young man’s hair ruffled up like a rooster. His hair looked so soft, brown with a red tint. The first thing Eva thought was how she wanted to touch it. What it be like to feel it.

Of course that be very strange, especially when you haven’t even introduced yourself. His blue eyes glared down at Eva, he waited for a answer. Eva shot up and dusted herself off. She blushed and looked at the young man. He didn’t seem to care.

“Are you Tony?” Eva asked.

Quickly Tony’s disgusted face melted. His blue eyes sparkled and he perked up. Like the mention of his name changed his whole attitude. But to play it cool he crossed his arms and smiled.

“Maybe, whose asking?”

Eva hesitated, but to play it cool herself she lifted her wrist. The bracelet that Tony made now clung to Eva. Any tighter might cut of her blood circulation.

Tony’s eyes widen. Almost a jaw drop but he stopped himself. “So, you’re the one. The one who’s suppose to help save us.”

Tony walked around Eva, examining her as if he was about to purchase a pricless item.

“I guess I am.”

Tony made his way back to face her. Eva tried not to look into his eyes, but of course she gave in. Tony only smirked, knowing deep inside Eva was dying from embarrassment.

“You know I pictured you different.”

Eva lifted an eyebrow. “How?”

“Well I know I didn’t picture someone wearing pajamas.”

Eva looked down at herself. She gasped and covered herself, as if she wore nothing at all. Inside Eva felt like hiding and running away. What a first good impression.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Woot! Great chapter his great!! And not just saying that cuz of Tony's appearance ;D

lol seriously, very good attention to detail and love the dialogue. And ofc, PJs xP

Traskix

Lol, pjamamamamas!!! and ooh those things seemed creepy :{L

Woah scary monster things o_O Lolw pj's xD

haha yeah, verrrrrrrrry scary and pajamas ftw!

Woot! Great chapter his great!! And not just saying that cuz of Tony's appearance ;D

lol seriously, very good attention to detail and love the dialogue. And ofc, PJs xP

mmmhmmmm whatever lol ;P

Tony laughed, he set his bow across his chest. “No need to be embarrassed.”

Eva protested like a child, stomping one foot and putting her hands onto her hips. “Am not!”

Tony only smiled, he could not take her seriously right now. The way she’s dressed and now how she acted. There is no way. The two stood glaring at each other for a moment. The air felt tense, like at any moment an explosion or a volcano would erupt.

Tony chuckled again, “Alright, alright. Calm down, don’t get your pajamas up in a bunch.”

Eva’s face dropped, that is not helping. She tried not to explode with anger. Her face adding another shade of red to the blush that was there before. “Can we just go or do whatever so I can just go home.”

“Its not going to be that easy. Lots of ground to cover.”

“Then lets go!”

“Not all willy-nilly. You got to know what’s out here, and how everything works.”

Eva crossed her arms. “Then tell me.”

Tony flashed his teeth, “I will,” he laughed, “I just can’t take you seriously in those pajamas.”

Eva looked down, what was so wrong about wearing her favorite cartoon character on pajamas. Nothing of course, till someone sees it.

“Well I’m sorry. No one gave me a heads up onto wearing regular clothes and some shoes.”

“No worries,” another smile, “I can help you.”

Eva uncrossed her arms, “You sure smile a lot.”

“Oh? Is that bad.”

“No, I mean, its not a bad thing…I don’t know!”

Tony smiled once again, he then waved his hand in front of himself. A path of light followed his hand. The light formed a small cloud. The cloud poured down water, creating a clear glass like waterfall.

“Walk through it.” Tony said simply.

Eva stared at the crystalline waterfall. Tony stood on the other side, his image moving with the water. His smile still shining.

“What does it do?” Eva asked.

“Watch.” Tony pulled up his sleeve of his jacket. He stuck his arm through the crystalline water. As his arm met Eva on the other side, his hand wore a glove cut off at the finger tips. His wrist up wearing a black leather jacket. Eva peeked to the other side, Tony smiled still wearing his regular clothes, but on the other side only his arm wore a different cloth.

“Cool, huh?” Tony pulled his arm back.

“Yeah, let me try.”

Tony let out a chuckle, “Be my guest.”

Eva smiled, it felt like a long time since she did. She inhaled and slowly walked through the crystalline water. Eva’s body tingled as she felt the cool water running down her body. Her eyes close the whole time, before she knew it, the cool tingling feeling disappeared. A warm feeling concealed her body now.

“Wow…”

Eyes still closed, “What? Is it bad?” Eva asked.

“No. not at all.”

Eva open one eye, then the other. Tony came into view, his smiling face of course, and a strange look in his eyes.

“Stop looking at me.” Eva said.

Now for Tony to get embarrassed, he turned away quickly, blushing. Eva laughed inside, smiling on the outside. She look down at herself for the first time. She wore brown kaki shorts, and black sneakers. A dark blue blouse with light blue sparkles.

“Okay, this is much better than pajamas.”

Tony tilt his head to the side, Eva noticed his movement. “What?”

“Look at your wrist.”

On Eva’s wrist next to the bracelet an orb of water hovered. Eva examined it, then suddenly the cool orb of water rested on her skin. It dissolved and Eva could feel the cool water under her flesh, making its way throughout her body. Into her system. What the heck?

“Uh, what just happen?” Eva asked wide eyed.

“Wow, you can control water now! Welcome to the club.” Tony said ecstatic.

Eva resembled a deer caught in headlights, “What!?”

Tony shook his head. He held out his palm, Eva waited for something, like a little splash of water or something. A flame ignited, making Eva jump nearly two feet back.

“Fire? Water? Ugh, this isn’t making sense at all.” Eva complained.

“Where your at, nothing makes sense. Lets just make it simple, we’re here to help save the land right?”

Eva nodded.

“So, this is a gift from the guardians. The elements they wield are being past down. It’ll make saving the world much easier.” Tony explained.

“Ah, okay. I get it now.”

Eva looked down at her palm, an orb of water started to rise from her skin. She concentrated for it to rise higher and higher. It rose eye level. “Hey look!”

SPLASH! The water burst, both Eva and Tony soaked. “Yeah, you have a lot to learn.”

Eva laughed, “Sorry.” She made a swift move and the water slid off thier clothes onto the ground.

“So can we go now?”

“No, we need to wait for my partner.”

Aria

braver by the minute
Woah she can control water now? Haha my favorite part was when Tony said "I can't take you seriously in those pajamas" :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back