• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost in Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

Hello i would like to say that this is my first fanfic ever... hope you enjoy it. If it's not that good please give me some tips... i appreciate it... thanks!!! :)

Prologue...

"Will you give up your heart Riku? Just to save the ones you love the most? Or... will you keep your heart and forsake them and be lost in the darkness?" said a voice unknown, lost in the darkness?

"Who... who are you?" asked Riku out into the darkness

"Who am i? What a question... I am the darkness... the darkness that sits in your heart... ready to come out." said the voice

"no... you can't be Ansem!" said Riku

"No... im more darker than that Riku... Well... I'm you." said the voice

"STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!" Riku screamed, unleashing his Way to Dawn.

"Ahahaha... no matter what you do... you can't hurt me..." chuckled the voice

"... so this is how it ends... i must really realease my heart then..." muttered Riku

"So, i've seen that you found your answer..." said the Voice faintly

Riku than got his Way Of Dawn and aimed it at his heart.

"No!! Riku don't do it!" yelled King Mickey running to him.

"I'm sorry your majesty... this is the only way." said Riku sadly.

Without hearing King Mickey, Riku unlocked his heart into the darkness... forever lost and forgotten...

EnigmaticAngel

Chapter 1: welcomed to the organization

"Hey little buddy... wake up!" said Axel
"what...? um... who are you?" said ...
"oh... my name's Axel! who are you?" questioned Axel
"Oh... my name... i dont know?" said ...
"huh? you dont know who you are?" Axel said wierdly
"Yeah i dont know... do you know?" said ...
"do you remember where you came from?" said Axel
"i only know one thing... and i dont know what it is... but..." said ... uncertain
"what is it little buddy? You can tell me!" said Axel
"...Riku..." said ... with a wierd face expression
"hmm Riku... oh... i guess your a nobody..." said Axel "But since i found you... i'll name you... Ruxir... got it memorized?"
"okay..." said Ruxir "what's a nobody?"
"well a nobody is a person with no heart... AHAHAHHA you'll know later... let's get you to headquarters first" said Axel

Axel then held Ruxir's shoulders and they entered the portal of darkness.

"Well well well? What do you have Axel?" said Xemnas
"well... He's a nobody... just like us... i found him appearing right in front of my eyes!" answered Axel
"So... you've been to Twilight Town again? Stalking on that traitor?" Xemans said with no expression of any anger...
"Well... i was just checking up on Roxas... and ..." Axel said sadly
"We dont need that traitor anymore... you will exterminate him... if you fail... you'll be the one that'll be gone" said Xemnas
"Yes... Superior" answered Axel.

Axel than walked through his portal of darkness

"So... who are you" asked Xemnas
"my name is Ruxir... that's what Axel named me!" said Ruxir
"So... i see... the keyblade master's friend lost his heart... hmm.... indeed he did" said Xemnas to himself "Well you'll be rank XIII since our former 13th member betrayed us. I am the Superior... my name is Xemnas... the leader of Organization XIII" saying to Ruxir
"Oh... i see..." said Ruxir
"Since your Riku's nobody... you'll be much good use to us.... you look just like him." said Xemnas.
"who's Riku?" asked Ruxir
"Riku's the keyblade master's best friend... your his nobody" answered Xemnas "You'll be called... Ruxir... The Unknown Soldier!"
"The Unknown Soldier..." whispered Ruxir to himself
"Welcome to the Organization Ruxir" said Xemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back