• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Horizons (A KH BBS RP) [Sign ups & OCC's]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Lost Horizons

*Storyline*

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus have been at war with Master Xehanort and his apprentice Dark Soldier. The warriors of light are struggling in the fight against the Unbirths and Master Xehanort, which lead to more corruption of the worlds of the universe. Terra, Aqua, and Ventus went to there Keyblade Master and mentor Luciparous a being of pure light. There mentor suggested that in order to combat Master Xehanort, that Terra, Aqua, and Ventus should start a group of Keyblader’s and warriors of light to aid them. Terra, Aqua, and Ventus decided to call there group the Light Walkers. A Unbirth spy heard of this and returned to Master Xehanort with this info; knowing this was a good idea he himself decided to make a group of corrupt Keyblader’s and warriors, he called this group Denizens of Darkness.

~*Story thus far*~

Forrest Campsite& Jamestown

Terra, Ventus and Aqua are searching for Master Xehanort and his allies for the past several months on orders from their master yet have failed when searching together. Learning that Xehanort was after beings of pure light, the eldest knight Terra decides to use this information to seek out these special, rare beings and a scent of strong light has been emitted from another world. He intends on going through his vehicle of transport his Gummi Ship to this world yet gets discovered by a pack of Unbirths who are on patrol by Xehanort's orders to hunt down the Keybearers. Several hours into the fight, Terra's ship is shot down by several Unbirths and he is sent spiraling down into some obscure, uncharted world in a land into the middle of some ocean during a thunderstorm.

Meanwhile it is the year 1607 and more than a hundred years after the initial Spanish colonization of the Americas by Genoas explorer Christophorus Colombus, the kingdom of Great Britain felt that the time was right for another attempt at New World colonization with the weakening of Spanish naval supremacy. A ship charted by the Virginia Company of London carrying British settlers led by Governor Ratcliffe sail for North America for search of gold and other material riches. Onboard the vessel is a young dashing man known as John Smith, the supposed face of young adventurism which drives the settlers to go out and discover the Americas. Prior to landing, they end up in a violent storm and while all of their crewmen had survived, John Smith discovers a young man barely floating in the water being attacked by Unbirth sharks. Despite being lectured by Ratcliffe to let the man go, John Smith disobeys and jumps into the water, risking his own life to save someone who he came to know as Terra and bring him back onboard the ship. Interested that a white European would be in the middle of the Atlantic, John and the crew were even more amazed when they saw a large key materialize in his hands.

Ventus Ship landed in a forest area where he meets Kocoum, one of the finest men in the village who is planned to marry Pocahontas, he is returning from a recent battle with a rival British group. In turn, the female knight Aqua has been discovered by Pocahontas and her friend Nakoma while harvesting crops in the fields surrounding the village. The two native women are simply amazed upon seeing Aqua summon her Keyblade and inquire whether she is some form of medicine woman or chieftess or someone sent by Grandmother Willow to visit them. Aqua politely says no and tells a lie to the women about her being here by fabricating a story that she was the daughter of an English family that settled in the missing Roanoke Colony that got lost and made it here. They make it back to the village while being welcomed into open arms by Pocahontas' father Powhatan and the warrior Kocoum. Ventus and Aqua re-unite and tell of their similar stories in how they were ambushed by Unbirths and sent here and question each other whether Terra might be somewhere in the same world. After talking to each other, they eavesdrop and hear the conversation between Pocahontas and her father about being arranged to be married to Kocoum, something that Pocahontas simply refuses and runs away. Aqua orders Ventus to stick around and protect the village from any Unbirths while she runs after Pocahontas. Aqua eventually catches up to her yet finds out she's not a Being of Pure Light although they end up talking in front of a tree. Wondering how to help her new friend and how to prevent to being married, Pocahontas asks the advice from a talking tree spirit named Grandmother Willow. Grandmother Willow tells Pocahontas and Aqua to listen to their own hearts.

Back in the British ship sailing nearby the North American coastline, days had passed since the ordeal which brought the settlers in contact with the apprentice Terra. Upon searching a book in his library concerning the Keyblade and meeting Master Xehanort in a private meeting while the others were asleep, Ratcliffe is wise to accept Xehanort's advice to not make an enemy out of Terra and befriend him while using the boy's raw power to help him and the settlers colonize the area and seek out the gold rumored to be in the Americas that would make him a rich and powerful man once they return back to England. Terra is a bit uneasy and suspicious to Ratcliffe's friendly disposition towards him but ignores him and his offers to join him on the dinner table while making friends with the settlers and John Smith, someone who he can see to relate to. He tells the Englishman about his friend Ventus and the woman Aqua who he admits that he is slightly infatuated with yet doesn't reveal too much about his origins or his mission. The settlers continues to pester him about the Keyblade and before they could get the truth from him, the ship lands in Virginia and the crew, save for Ratcliffe and his retinue, Terra and John Smith, dig for gold.

John Smith wishes to explore the territory and eventually encounters Pocahontas and Aqua who isn't hesitant to pull out her Keyblade while the native princess' animal friends join Aqua in defending her. The native princess Pocahontas tells Aqua to cease this and go with her animal friends to return to the village with the others. Seeing that John Smith was no Unbirth nor an ally of Xehanort and that she needed to relay the information she gotten from Pocahontas concerning her situation to Ventus, Aqua and the animals head back to the village. Pocahontas and John Smith spend time together with the former teaching the latter to look at the world in a different way and to not think of her people as "savages" while John teaches Pocahontas about his modern world and their customs. Terra and Ratcliffe observe the settlers digging for gold and have a conversation concerning the Keyblade and his mission to seek out a rogue Keybearer known as Xehanort from the safety of the governor's private cabin. Kocoum and the Native Americans observe the settlers establishing what they see as an invasive property in their lands and launch a surprise ambush on them. Ratcliffe and Terra realizes this and the latter (Terra) breaks down the cabin with his Keyblade and joins in the battle to fight off the Powhatan warriors. With the British's advantage in weaponry and having Terra and his new found powers of darkness on their side, the warriors are pushed back and retreat back inland. Aqua and Ventus discuss what happens and before they could figure out a way to head back home, they are captured by the native warriors and are made to sit in front of the entire village. Powhatan declares that the white men, including Aqua and Ventus, are dangerous and no one should go near them. Aqua and Ventus are forced to leave and the two apprentices simply accept the chieftain's orders, much to Ventus temptation to slice him in half, and make camp somewhere far away from the village.

Note: NPC's don't need to be filled, but it
would be nice if there were filled to a certain
extent. You may have a OOC and a NPC if you
want.

NPC’s needed (Light Walker Npc’s)

Terra: Taken

Aqua: Taken

Ventus:Taken

Cloud:Taken

Leon:Taken

Auron:

King Mickey;

Aeirth:

NPC’S needed (Denizens of Darkness)

Master Xehanort: Taken (But ask and provide a good template and I will hand him over)

Master Xehanort: Taken

Dark Soldier:Taken

Shepiroth:Taken

Genesis:Taken

Gilgamesh:Taken

Genesis:Taken

Jecht:

RULES!!!!

No spam is a given

Proper grammar is needed, a few mistakes and misspells are fine nobody is perfect.

Please give at least a one paragraph post, three to four sentences

If you are going to inactive for a time and unable to post get to me and we will work things out.

Please try to keep it a conflict free zone (those rules will be bended)

Machine Gun post, are not in anyway good, people get lost, and can't keep up, so don't do it.

Light Walker Temp:
Name:
Light Ability(Be creative):
Magic(Pick four):
Biography:
History:
Rank Number (I pick sorry way of the system):
Appearence:

Denizens of Darkness Temp:
Name:
Dark Ability(Be Creative):
Magic(Pick four):
Biography:
History:
Rank Order:
Appearence:

Denizens of Darkness Order Setup:
Knight I
Warrior II
Waywards III

Light Walker Order Setup:
This setup follows numbers like Organization XIII the numbers will go from I-whatever so on and so forth. The Roman Numerial of your number will act as your number.

Prefences of the Order:
Knight I (One): I am accepting only three nights, two slots have already been filled of the three, next one will be the final. They have a slight control over Warriors and Waywards, and can give them minal orders.

Warriors II (Two): Warriors, I am only accepting 6 warriors this is after I fill the Knight slots. They have menial control over Waywards and can give them slight orders of given so by a Knight or MX or DS.

Waywards III (Three): Waywards are the lowest of the low, I am accepting an infinite amout of these after all Warrior and Knight slots have been filled.

If you have any questions about the system let me know, also I am going to add this info to the first post.

Worlds:

Destiny Islands
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Castle Oblivion
Disney Castle
Beast's Castle
Jamestown/Campsite(Pocahontas' World)
A Sword in the Stone World
Hall of Forbiding Light (Light Walkers Station)
Olympus/Underworld
Land of the Dragons
Agrabah
Neverland
Distorted World (Denizens of Darkness Station)​

Peace

Awards
So...what's up? Who are we waiting on to post?

Also do you want me to cut and paste my character sheet to here?

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Org 42, I posted before this thread was up and Vossler told me to put it up in the thread and I'm going to move it now. And thanks.

My character sheet:​

Name: Hyo

Appearance: Stands about 5'6, short blond hair, slightly muscular. Usually wearing black jeans, a crimson sleeveless hoodie, moccasins and bandages on his chest. Wears his keychains on belt loops of jeans.

Personality: Only fights when it's completely necessary. Polite, but likes to throw an insult or two once in a while.

Magic: Since he just got the keyblade, he doesn't know anything about it (let alone Magic). But the blade senses talent for these spells and if taught properly, these spells will be unlocked from within.
Fire
*Fire - Shotgun-esque blast of fire.
*Fira - Fire will jet out of the tip of his sword (Like a flame-thrower).
*Firaga - Fire will erupt from the tip of his sword and speed forward.

Reflect
*Reflect - Will project a wall to block an attack.
*Reflera - Will project a dome to block an attack.
*Reflecga - Will project a dome to reflect an attack.

Thunder
*Thunder - A thrust from his blade will electrocute the enemy.
*Thundara - Can shoot lightning from his blade.
*Thundaga - Can rain lightning down from the heavens themselves.

Water
*Water - Water will pour forth from the tip of his blade
*Watera - Water will shoot forth from the tip of his blade (like a fire hose).
*Wataga - A huge geyser to erupt from the ground in front of him.

Normal Ability: Can forge weapons

Light Ability: (Burning Red) His sword will glow red hot. This will increase the damage of his swings and in the blade's wake, there will be flames to cause further damage.

Bio: There was once a man who lived in The The Land of Dragons. His parents died in an accident when he was little. His uncle, who was also a blacksmith, took him in as a son.

One day, a herd of creatures (some black, some white, but the majority blue in color) came to the town and started killing people. Hyo grabbed a sword from a rack from his uncle's forge, and heads out. He gets to the market place and the creatures start attacking him. He slashes and slashes at the creatures to no avail. His blade's having no effect, though it's made by his uncle. The creatures pile on him and he feels like he's disappearing.

Then a weapon made of light appeared in his hand and knocked back the creatures. He looks at his left hand and a silver bladed, gold handled, key-shaped weapon with a chain on the end of it is in his hand. With new confidence, he tears through the monsters until there was nothing left. He's standing there panting until a dark portal appeared behind him.

He turns around and sees a faceless man donned in black. In the person's hand is a weapon reminiscent to his. Hyo slashes at the person in a scissor attack but both swords break before they even touch their target and his chest is sliced. He falls to the ground. The warrior in black steps forward to give the finishing blow and an old man in white comes from the same portal saying "We're almost done in this area. Just leave him here to die. Besides, he doesn't look very useful in our quest." The Dark Soldier nodded and followed the man into the portal.

He wakes up in a medical tent a few hours later. He gets up and notices the bandages on his chest. Then he remembers the guy that cut him up. He looks around for his swords and sees the key-weapon broken. He slumps down in depression and his uncle comes into the room. "What's the matter? Your ass got kicked?" "Yeah" "Get up. You won't get better at fighting if you get depressed over every loss." "Yeah, but" He said looking over at his new weapon. "What's this?" He said noticing something glimmering within the blade. He plucks out the shining blue rhombus and the physical blade disappears into the crystal, leaving the chain behind. "I got an idea!" He said throwing his covers off and running out of the medical tent.

He runs to his uncle's forge and starts sketching out the designs for his next project. After that, he immediately starts forging his new idea.

For days, he's kept himself locked in the forge. After the sixth day, he comes out sporting a new weapon. A normal-looking nodachi with a round guard and the blue rhombus above the habaki and a loop on the pommel. "So" His uncle said looking unimpressed. He then attaches the chain on the end of the pommel. As soon as the chain is attached, the guard and the blade glows with a white light. When the light dies, the guard changes into the handle and guard of the key-shaped weapon, while the blade has a light etching of the blade of the aforementioned weapon.

After he's done showing off his weapon he says "Uncle, I'm leaving." "Why?!" his uncle exclaimed. "'Cause I know those monsters will come back and I don't want to put you in danger, so I'm leaving" He said with a sorry look on his face. "Alright. Just take these with you" His uncle said handing him a keychain and a sack filled with food and cooking supplies. He left after saying good by to everyone, looking for adventure and the person who cut him up.

Keyblade: His nodachi. Hyo has take the core of the keyblade and forged it within the blade of his nodachi. Now it has all the power the keyblade has. When a keychain is attached to the pommel, the guard will take shape of the handle and guard of the blade's true form and the blade of the sword will gain a light etching of the keychain's true form as if it were on a keyblade. Keeps his sword in a sheath on his back.

Default Chain: Kingdom Key
Other Chains: Bond of Flame (From his uncle), Leviathan (found on his travels)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back