• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I know...seeing as how its coming up. I'll try to finish Lost Hearts. But, it'll be very hard. Oh well, short chap time..MAN its been a while. This is a page and a half in 12 font, but the next will be longer.

Chapter 27: Enter the enchanted queen

“So you see, the sword adsorbs the essence of a soul, simple as that.”

“So what about these dark feelings?” Range asked softly.

“Don’t worry; it’s just the feeling from having so much of a dark influence in one place. You’ll feel like that for a while until you’re accustomed to having it around you.” Lin explained, pushing back her black hair. She looked over at Roas, staring down at his rusted keyblade.

“What's wrong?” Lilla asked concerned.

“Oh nothing really…I’m just wondering. How’d you get that key Roas?” Linn asked, pointing down at his key.

“It...it just came to me.” Roas stumbled.

“Hm…but I thought the original keyblader was still alive.” Linn mumbled.

“What!?” Roas yelled, trying to keep an inside voice.

Linn felt something weird. “What? The keybarer…he’s dead.” As Linn staggered, Roas’s
Keyblade lit up in a bright golden light, as the light subsided, the keyblade looked normal once more.

“What's going on?” Linn quickly asked

“The young keybarer is dead.” Linn said, falling to her knees. “Oh…everything feels so dark now, I think something extremely bad is gonna happen.” She ended faintly.

Meanwhile…

“What is this place?” Retribution growled looking around. There flowers all around; gigantic vines striped up and down trees. Regardless it still was brightly lit, and was pretty strait forward; but, in all honesty, it did look normal at all. Like it was a room of some sort. Retribution looked around but, Lia wasn’t in sight, so he went on without her.

“Who are you!?” a loud, angry voice called out.

“Uhh….Johnny?” Retribution joked. Light lashed out at him and cut him across the face. Blood slowly dripped out the cut, but it quickly healed.

“What the!?” The voice said more lightly. A girl glowing a bright white leaped out of the bushes, she was averagely sized, had on all white apparently. She also had beautiful long, slightly oversized wings that draped over her. They began to flap harshly and stir up a strong wind that didn’t even seem to effect Retribution, though he did squint his eyes to prevent dirt or grass from getting in them. “Now…tell me your name, and what business do you have here?” She rudely asked

“Retribution. And obviously, I’m here to destroy this place.” Retribution sighed.

Her wings slowed, and the uprising stopped. “Obviously…you aren’t human. Your blood lust is too great for that.” She said quietly; as her wings began to stir again. Her wings lashed out and almost slashed his face. “Good reflexes…but that won’t help you for long…” She said as she leaped back and looked up to see Lia smirking down at her. “Hm, it’s getting crowded in here.” She said reaching to her chest, at pendant seemed to show. She lightly pressed on it; and then suddenly, feathers seemed to fly out from where she was standing. She seemed to have on a thin, very light weight, bright white, blouse like pants. Her top seemed to just be a silver rap around her chest. Her hair was still long and as bright a snow. Her skin was still light brown, but now it was reddish brown, and steam seemed to seep out form it. “My name is Mother Infero! Queen of nature and fire!” She loudly yelled.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
RANGE!!! ^0^ and I am so lovin' the new character Mother Inferno - she's kinda like how I am when I get mad at my brothers >:D

Anywho, short or not, this chapter has revisited why this story has been so successful ^_^ Great work Acein12!

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Hey....I'm almost done with the next chapter.

Here:

Chapter 28: Across deminsions and through hearts

“Nature? Honey, your body seems to destroy nature, let alone control it.” Lia mocked seeing as how her body was steaming, almost in smokes.

“Oh really?” Infero started as she began to slowly rise her foot. She then slammed it to the ground “Yeah really!” As Infero yelled the ground seemed to shake harshly, Lia leaped up to prevent falling; but a cluck of rock and soil seemed to tear itself from the ground and flung itself up at her, smashing into Lia, dust arising from where she was.”

“Lia!” Retribution yelled out of shock starting to jump, but stopped at only a bunny hop as he heard a harsh voice call out to him.

“No. I’ll deal with her!” Lia said angrily, descending from the smoke.

“Aw, are you pissed off now? Sorry, I don’t kiss boo boo’s.” Infero mocked. “Now why don’t you leave?”

“Didn’t you hear me? I’m dealing with you!” Lia said as she leaped toward Infero. Inferno didn’t move a inch, but Lia launched a punch, Infero raised her hand and grabbed Lia’s fist.

“Ahh” Lia let out, her hand seemed to be scorching.

“See what you said earlier was in a way true, too bad for you.” Infero said.

“Who said that I didn’t realize that?” Lia said her other hand lashing at her, glowing a bright gray. Lia’s fist came close to Infero’s face.
“What's this?” Infero said, loosing interest. Suddenly, the fist seemed to let off an explosion in her face, Infero was thrown back, but she landed like a swift cat. “That’s new.”

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.”

Meanwhile…

Linn was just starting to awake, she felt cuddled and warm. As her eyes opened she realized where she was. She was in her bed. She slowly pushed the covers off of her and went downstairs; there she saw Range, Lilla, and Roas sitting at a table, quietly muttering. “Hey, what happened? What time is it?” Linn softly asked, interrupting them.

“You were out all last night.” Roas started.

“And we were up. Just trying to configure what you meant.” Lilla interrupted.

“And what did I say?” Linn asked confusedly.

“Something about the original key bearer being dead. Just couldn’t sleep after hearing that.” Linn continued.

“Ah yes…horrible indeed.” Linn said, trying to think about what happened last night. “Oh! You see, they did, they had been gone and out for the longest time. I had even heard about a different key bearer out to stop the great magic’s.” Linn said, slightly shocking Range. It’s just; I know you know nothing of that. So that meant the key was divided into three parts, when there were three, there was a heavy evil influence upon you, and then there were two. But now I sure, the original bearer is gone. Johnny is gone, and the key is yours.”

Roas eyes were filled with wonder and worry. “J-Johnny who?”

“Swain, he was a very popular hero.” Linn added.

Something was off, nothing made since. “According to Johnny, he had been locked up on a remote prison island for almost all his life.”

Everyone was filled with confusion, almost terror.

“You know him!?” Range almost yelled.

“Yes…it was when I had asked if I’d been away for a long time.” Roas began “I had been taken there after a fight on the bell tower, and after falling off. He helped me and his friend…uhh…what’s his name. Told me everything, including how those planets use a different time system.”

“Shawn, you know, its rude to forget someone’s name after the helped you out.” Roas heard, coming from the front of the house. Apparently, everyone else did too, seeing as how everyone rushed to the front door.

As they got there, a thin, pale looking man sat in a reclining chair next to the door. “Now its time for you to help me.” They said again, it was Shawn.

Elsewhere…

“Why won’t you go!?” Infero screamed shooting a scorching energy wave at Lia.

“Oh, now who’s all pissed off?” Lia said, easily dodging it. “You should cool off.”

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Infero has got some serious power O_O And it was also a little sad about one of the key bearers being gone ;-; I don't mind the length; it was still very good ^_^

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Merry Christmas!

Chapter 29: Start of a new journey

Shawn slowed tried to stand, but he slowly slumped back down. Is face was torn and bloody, his clothes were bloodstained. It was hard to tell what blood was his, and if it all had been his. “Egh.” Shawn groaned “Why did this all have to happen?” He slowly lifted his head up. “Guess you already know…”

Roas bit his lip. “Johnny’s death?”

Shawn nodded his head. “I suppose your friends want to know how you know me.”

Roas stumbled a bit he looked back at Lilla and Range. “This is one of Johnny’s best friends, Shawn.”

“Uh, hi?” Lilla started. “What happened?” She was obviously more worried about what had happened to him.

“Isn’t it obvious…I got into a fight.” Shawn joked. “…I was attacked by heartless trying to escape; I’d say I did a really good job, fending off heartless without the designated weapon.” Shawn said as he looked down at his destroyed laptop. “Yeah…great.”

“Why were you trying to escape?” Roas asked

“The organization has nearly destroyed my planet.” Shawn said, his teeth starting to grind together. “It’s probably gone along with Johnny.”

Lilla could’ve cried just from hearing that. “That’s terrible!” She cried.

“Yeah well, it’s not like we can really stop him. We’d need some extreme help at this point.” Shawn groaned

“Hey, I know!” Linn yelled as if a spark had come on in her head. “There’s this desert planet with a huge colosseum in the middle, where strong fight fighters gather. Maybe, you could go see if the leader could help you. I hear he’s quite nice.” Linn said with a huge grin on her face. “It’s worth a try. The planet is adjacent of this one and not miss able; you’ll recognize it from the loads of sand that seems to be dripped off it.” She then looked down at Shawn. “I’ll stay here with Shawn so I can tend to his injuries.”

“Among other things…” Range blurted out.

“Oh no, I don’t think anything like that could ever happen.” Linn said, not seeming to care about the comment as she saw him slowly shut the door behind him.

Elsewhere…

“Not so high and mighty now, huh?” Lia mocked as she stood, looking over at the tried Infero.

“Shut-up.” Infero growled, she knew nothing at a range would be any good, and she knew she wasn’t stupid enough to come any closer. She then fell to her stomach. “I wonder…” she muttered while her body returned to normal.

“Done already?” Lia said, walking up to her, she lent over and grabbed her snow white hair picking her up by it. “I guess that’s it.”

“If this would work!” She yelled loudly as her fist smashed into Lia, almost setting Lia on fire.

Lia was flung back. “Egh” She let out as she smashed into a tree. First she started slow, and then she quickly shook off the punch; that made the punch almost completely ineffective. “That wasn’t nice. You’re on Santa’s naughty list aren’t you?”

Infero almost fallen in tears, she fell too her stomach once again, this time, it wasn’t a trick. “See Ret? I took care of it.” Lia lightly cheered. Retribution didn’t really pay her any mind.

“Well come on, the sooner we do this, the better.” Retribution said with slight seriousness.

“I guess…so we’re looking for some Guardian thing? Seems easy, we haven’t seen anything!” Lia whined “Couldn’t you ease up a little?” She said with the little bit of heart she had left.

“Not really.” Retribution ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back