• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter as always, I look forward into seeing the next one.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I know its been a little while, but here's two chapters. Enjoy them.

Chapter 18:

Starting your story

“…..So…now what?” Range asked

“That sword it uses the power from the souls it comes intact with to power it self; meaning that if you slash an enemy in battle with this sword you’ll borrow some of their soul’s energy. Heartless still contacting the some of the essence of their original souls in their lost heart won’t be able to regain their energy until they return to their regular state….with means this sword will become very powerful….but that will only happen in time.” The man explained

“In time?” Range asked; baffled by the man response.

“Yes, in…time. This sword; no matter how shard will act very dull in the face of a enemy….saying this you need to sharpen it with the energy of a heartless’s soul…or what’s left of it.”

“But where would he be able to do that?” Linn asked Range as he had just began to open his month.

“Sorry Linn…but you can’t help him.” The man stated

“Aww…why not?” Linn whined, pulling at the bottom of the man’s coat.

“Because this is his story…..a destiny he needs to fulfill; he may not be able to do alone now…but that what all change in due time.”

“What? Why do you keep talkin’ about the future? Who are you!?” Range interrupted

“Who am I?” The man said as he shifted around for the first time. “Somebody knows.” He said. His face was covered by a black zip up hoodie that prevented his face from being shown because the zipper went all the way up, even in front of his face. “Now...leave this cave; walk out into the void of the fog; let it carry you, and you should end up at a basin full of heartless.”

“But how am suppose to go wit’ this weak sword?” Range asked, looking at the man’s hood.

“I don’t know…..it your story.”

Chapter 19:

The truth

“Well?” A darkly clothed man called out. “I know you’re there…Shxin.”

“Hmph…I can never get out of your sight….can I?” Shxin commented while shifting out of the shadows.

“A leader should always keep an eye on his followers…..So what’s the news on the girl?” The man asked, turning to see Shxin.

“Which? Its kind of hard to tell what you’re talking about.”

“Both.” The man commanded

“Tch…..well, the princess is scurrying along with the key blader…..she’s just dandy. Lxarsa…on the other hand….” Shxin cut off

“What?”

“She is a trader…she’s a part of the thievin family….a small group of thieves who are trying to own the worlds greatest treasures…..and they are planning on trying to take kingdom hearts.” Shxin ended

“That is a treasure…but I’m sure they’re planning on doing something else.” The blurted out, looking over at Shxin; whose head had slumped down. “You’ve known her a long time….”

“I never….I never thought she would betray me like this….but my heart is long gone; so like I said to her when I was in disguise; betray us and die.” Shxin ended; shifting into the boy Lxarsa was talking to earlier that day.

“Hm….colorful.” The man commented, as he had just seen the guise for the first time.

“She doesn’t suspect a thing.” Shxin ended
-----------------
Please comment

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
2 fairly short chapter BUT GAD DAM ACEIN >.<THE DETAILS MAN!!!! BLOW ME OUT OF THE WATER WHY DONT YA XD

I mean the amount of detail you put in each chapter is amazing! its seriously in depth XD and the cliff hangers are also the spice for the banana milkshake for eac chapter man XD not to mention the dialogue and action each character inputs, it really something XD KEEP IT UP >.<!!!!!!

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
^0^ That is an awesome concept with the sword! Coolieo!:thumbup:

Can't wait for chapter 20! It's gonna get so cool ^-^ *Sings* - Coolie, coolie, coolie...^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back